Chanel shopping in Hong Kong

Also has anyone else noticed that the new Chanel website and app no longer display prices? Is it just a glitch on my phone??

(From the website via Safari)

IMG_6681.jpg

(From the Chanel app)

IMG_6682.jpg

IMG_6683.jpg

Is it easy to find a medium size classic flap in Hong Kong? I m going there next week.. how about caviar minis?

I would say it’s definitely easier to find ML classic flaps than caviar minis! But delivery of classic (non-seasonal) bags follow a different timeframe. I was told stores get them at the beginning of the month so around 1st or 2nd? Maybe some others who are more knowledgeable can help clarify?

Reactions: ynotlovit
I would say it’s definitely easier to find ML classic flaps than caviar minis! But delivery of classic (non-seasonal) bags follow a different timeframe. I was told stores get them at the beginning of the month so around 1st or 2nd? Maybe some others who are more knowledgeable can help clarify?

Thank u for the reply!
I am currently in Korea and the price for the classic flap medium size was $5240 usd at duty free. Idk if i should consider purchasing it in Korea. In 2016, when i visit HK, i couldnt find a medium classic flap! I guess the price will be similar in HK as well??