Chanel shopping in Hong Kong

I would say it’s definitely easier to find ML classic flaps than caviar minis! But delivery of classic (non-seasonal) bags follow a different timeframe. I was told stores get them at the beginning of the month so around 1st or 2nd? Maybe some others who are more knowledgeable can help clarify?
Agree with @eckw. Harder to find a mini in HK. And I got my M/L CF on the 2nd of the month. Beyond those days, it’s unlikely that you’ll find that bag by just walking in, I’d say...

Thank u for the reply!
I am currently in Korea and the price for the classic flap medium size was $5240 usd at duty free. Idk if i should consider purchasing it in Korea. In 2016, when i visit HK, i couldnt find a medium classic flap! I guess the price will be similar in HK as well??

I believe the med/large classic flap is currently HK$41,100. (at least that’s what I paid for a 225 reissue last month and I believe 225 reissue is the same price as the ml flap).

I went to all the Chanel stores in HK this week except for Pacific Place and the airport, and haven't been able to find a mini caviar in black. Lee Gardens and Elements had some of the seasonal colours in lambskin though (mainly the pink and the green, if anybody is looking). I was a bit skeptical regarding the SAs after reading this thread, but I didn't experience any poor attitude at all, they were very friendly.

Does anyone have any experience with buying minis in HK? Is there a specific day during the week or month where they get new stock? TIA.

I went to all the Chanel stores in HK this week except for Pacific Place and the airport, and haven't been able to find a mini caviar in black. Lee Gardens and Elements had some of the seasonal colours in lambskin though (mainly the pink and the green, if anybody is looking). I was a bit skeptical regarding the SAs after reading this thread, but I didn't experience any poor attitude at all, they were very friendly.

Does anyone have any experience with buying minis in HK? Is there a specific day during the week or month where they get new stock? TIA.
Thanks for the update. Saves me the trip as I’m also looking for a caviar mini (though not in black). :smile:

Thank u for the reply!
I am currently in Korea and the price for the classic flap medium size was $5240 usd at duty free. Idk if i should consider purchasing it in Korea. In 2016, when i visit HK, i couldnt find a medium classic flap! I guess the price will be similar in HK as well??
I’d say just buy it in Korea if you can get it there. The savings vs buying in HK is too minimal to make it worthwhile hunting for one in HK...

Just pass by TST, quick update for Coco handle in Harbour city. They just restock today and I can see plenty of coco in the closet. They show me:

Green Mini chevron coco in lizard handle with aged ghw $35500

Navy Mini chevron coco in lizard handle with aged ghw $35500

Black medium chevron coco in lizard handle with aged ghw $38500

All chevron for this time , no quilt [emoji45]

Yes I realised they do have a good selection of coco handles from time to time. I was lucky to see a so-black coco handle couple weeks ago. very rare. LOL It's worth giving it a try if you have the time. Also, for those who would like to by pass the "tourist queue" outside, they often let you go it via the door inside the mall on 2/F. No queue and you can go straight in.

For anyone on the hunt for minis, the airport Chanel has a bunch that just came in! I saw quilted rectangular mini in the dark pink/raspberry lambskin as well as the quilted square mini in teal lambskin. Also chevron square mini in black and ivory caviar. Sorry I was in a hurry so didn’t take any pics.