Katharine McPhee

He's twice her age and he's been married 5 times before?!?! Does he dupe women into signing ironclad pre-nups or is he so rich he doesn't care? I am guessing this one will last. I am not a doctor, but he looks very pale and a bit bloated. I think he's reached the tipping point of staying with someone until he passes away. You get too old to fool around and you need a nurse/companion if you've p!ssed off other ex-wives and your kids aka burned all your bridges.

I wonder if Yolanda feels stupid after all that “My King,” nonsense?

I doubt it. She’s so far up herself and in denial. Just look at her recent photos on her IG account where she’s posed in a teeny pair of bikini bottoms staring “wistfully” into the distance. I mean like wtf??? There’s nothing wistful about standing there in a pair of bikini bottoms. You’re a freakin’ Mum of 3 adult children and you’ve been unceremoniously dumped again. And you’ve taken back the surname of your philandering ex for god sake! Stop pretending like all’s peachy in Yolanda-ville :rolleyes:

Yes, I cannot stand this woman. Can you tell? :biggrin:

He's twice her age and he's been married 5 times before?!?! Does he dupe women into signing ironclad pre-nups or is he so rich he doesn't care? I am guessing this one will last. I am not a doctor, but he looks very pale and a bit bloated. I think he's reached the tipping point of staying with someone until he passes away. You get too old to fool around and you need a nurse/companion if you've p!ssed off other ex-wives and your kids aka burned all your bridges.
what makes you think it will last?
it takes two....do you think she will want to take care of him in his old age? I know she wouldn't have to do it by herself but anyway......

what makes you think it will last?
it takes two....do you think she will want to take care of him in his old age? I know she wouldn't have to do it by herself but anyway......
No, it will be staff, of course. I think it's him getting an ego-boost for having a younger wife and it's guaranteed income if she stays married long enough to be a widow. I googled and she caught a big, rich fish with Foster. She is an opportunist, to be polite.

Reactions: VickyB and mdcx
An interesting American Idol connection, her fiance's sister, producer Jaymes Foster, is the mother of Clay Aiken's son, Parker Foster Aiken.
Holy cow, this is an interesting story! They had their child in 2008, when Jaymes Foster was 50 and Clay Aiken was 29 or so.
Later stories indicate that she was paying him child support and they have had custody fights for a long time.

Reactions: DesigningStyle
Well at least they have music in common. Isn't she from a musical family, plus that is her profession.

Music seems to be his only interest and she can share in that. I know Linda Thompson was supposedly involved in song writing (which as I said before, she never did since - which makes me think he just gave her some credit) but McPhee works with him and performs with him. So that could sustain them.