Katharine McPhee

Well at least they have music in common. Isn't she from a musical family, plus that is her profession.

Music seems to be his only interest and she can share in that. I know Linda Thompson was supposedly involved in song writing (which as I said before, she never did since - which makes me think he just gave her some credit) but McPhee works with him and performs with him. So that could sustain them.

Plus they have had a over decade long friendship. Remember they were such good friends he even performed at her first wedding in 2008! :graucho:

Reactions: mdcx
She's been looking for a sugar daddy for years.
I wonder how much 'sugar' he has left!! She better get used to being his doorstep, because he expects that the woman in his life will kowtow to his every need (I know this from a friend who knows him very well .. and isn't a big fan because of his treatment of women).

I wonder how much 'sugar' he has left!! She better get used to being his doorstep, because he expects that the woman in his life will kowtow to his every need (I know this from a friend who knows him very well .. and isn't a big fan because of his treatment of women).
I believe this. We could see shades of that on Real Housewives of BH

Then she simply has to watch old episodes of RHOBH and examine Yolanda’s every move. That woman had worshipping Foster down to a T. And yet even that wasn’t enough for his massive ego, lol.

Reactions: Tivo
Oh how interesting to get the inside scoop. He definitely is not picking someone his equal in her, she does seem very eager to please i.e. wants those $$$$.