Katharine McPhee

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    After two straight weeks of heavy promotion for her self-titled debut album which took her from coast to coast and back again, 'American Idol' reject Katharine McPhee treated herself to a a little shopping spree today, but not before she and a pal hit up a trendy New York City cafe for cappucinos and pastries.

2. She looks pretty and fresh-faced.

3. She looks very pretty!

4. She looks gorgeous!

5. She's pretty!

6. she's so pretty! and the promotion must be working....i bought her album today. :smile: its good in a girl pop way.

7. Looks very pretty

8. I love her coat and hair. :smile:

9. wow... she IS pretty!! but does she have fake eyelashes on? just for shopping?

10. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Earlier in the day, it was all work work work for the 22-year-old chanteuse, who dropped by the MTV set of 'Total Request Live where she performed her first single, 'Over It.'

11. She is beautiful and I like her Jimmy Choo.

12. I'm sorry aren't her 15 mins of fame over? She wasn't the Amiercan Idol!!!!

13. She's pretty but I think she is trying to hard to be sexy with her new album. It's like a little girl playing dress up.

14. She has amazing skin.

15. Love the Choo!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice