Show me how you DRESS DOWN your Chanel!

My Chanels go with me everywhere. Trust me, they can be as dressy or as casual as you want them to be. :amuse: If you haven’t already, do have a peek in Your Chanels in Action thread. I’m sure you can find lots of inspiration there. Here are a few photos I’ve posted on here before. Do post some mod shots when yours arrive and enjoy your new Chanel babies! :smile:
View attachment 4129857
View attachment 4129856
Your bag collection is heaven!! :heart::heart::heart:

My Chanels go with me everywhere. Trust me, they can be as dressy or as casual as you want them to be. :amuse: If you haven’t already, do have a peek in Your Chanels in Action thread. I’m sure you can find lots of inspiration there. Here are a few photos I’ve posted on here before. Do post some mod shots when yours arrive and enjoy your new Chanel babies! :smile:
View attachment 4129857
View attachment 4129856

You look beautiful! I do frequent that thread, but everyone is always dressed so nicely! Today I am wearing jeans and a tank top, and the tank top has palm trees on it and that is as dressy as it gets today! I live in jeans! Literally the only day this year I will be in a dress will be Saturday and that is because we are attending a wedding!

Reactions: Panzanella
Don't overthink it. Remember: it's just a bag and it needs to work with you.

I know, but these bags (as silly as this is going to sound) have been a part of a rebirth. Our oldest is going to high school, middle is starting middle school and Little is starting primary.

Anyhow, my mini crisis has caused me to change a lot of things and focus more on myself. I wore a Mom Uniform for a long time, replete with diaper bags filled with wipes and cracker crumbs. Even though I work full-time, I still looked frumpy for a long time.

So I guess I’m learning how to dress my age, while taking care of myself better and still feeling good about myself while not doing anything too radical. In a way, my handbags are the catalyst for everything else, so building around them has been a natural progression.

Sorry for the story!