Show me how you DRESS DOWN your Chanel!

I’ve traditionally only owned slouchy black handbags that go with anything and fit a metric ton of stuff in it.

My foray into Chanel has prompted me to reconsider some of my wardrobe choices, especially considering that 2/4 of my Chanel handbags are light and very “pretty”.

They will be here on Friday, so I’m hoping for some photo inspo on how you work your beauties into “undone” everyday life!

I’ve traditionally only owned slouchy black handbags that go with anything and fit a metric ton of stuff in it.

My foray into Chanel has prompted me to reconsider some of my wardrobe choices, especially considering that 2/4 of my Chanel handbags are light and very “pretty”.

They will be here on Friday, so I’m hoping for some photo inspo on how you work your beauties into “undone” everyday life!
Hi!
Try to make a search “ Chanel + handbag model” , then check the images + links you will get lot of inspiration for people wearing these bags!
And you can be creative and try things on and see what you suits you.
I’m general , I’m wearing casual while using my Chanel bags . And I’m wearing plain colors most of the time so it easy to wear any bag. My usual attire is a jeans “stylish nice fitting” and pair with tops/ shirts mostly black/ white/ grey. Shoes I go with either flats/sneakers/ heals.
So, just don’t worry , you will rock your bags casually .

( I’m seldom taking photos that’s why I didn’t insert any pics)

Hi!
Try to make a search “ Chanel + handbag model” , then check the images + links you will get lot of inspiration for people wearing these bags!
And you can be creative and try things on and see what you suits you.
I’m general , I’m wearing casual while using my Chanel bags . And I’m wearing plain colors most of the time so it easy to wear any bag. My usual attire is a jeans “stylish nice fitting” and pair with tops/ shirts mostly black/ white/ grey. Shoes I go with either flats/sneakers/ heals.
So, just don’t worry , you will rock your bags casually .

( I’m seldom taking photos that’s why I didn’t insert any pics)

Thanks! I've gone through SO many galleries and have yet to find "t-shirt and jeans" mod shots. I am determined to find a happy medium with my bags!

I actually took a couple pictures for you of how I've been wearing my classic flap casually and with all the shoes haha. I do this with my other Chanel bags, WOCs etc... Sometimes distressed denim, grey denim, white t-shirt... My style is pretty casual at times and then for work it's very menswear-inspired or minimal. Hopefully you'll find tons of inspiration out there as well!
3B27570D-F129-48EC-A732-1D3A376AB8C8.JPG84AA6523-433D-498A-8EF6-586B7B5699D4.JPG

I actually took a couple pictures for you of how I've been wearing my classic flap casually and with all the shoes haha. I do this with my other Chanel bags, WOCs etc... Sometimes distressed denim, grey denim, white t-shirt... My style is pretty casual at times and then for work it's very menswear-inspired or minimal. Hopefully you'll find tons of inspiration out there as well!
View attachment 4129765View attachment 4129766

Oh you’re awesome, thanks so much for this! I feel like shoes are totally important when dressing down a bit.

Jeans are my uniform too. Those flats are awesome! I am really tall, so I never wear a heel, always flats. Thanks so much for sharing, you look awesome!
Thanks:smile::smile: How lucky you are to be tall! I love these flats- they came folded in a little drawstring pouch! I guess so you can carry them when your feet hurt. I also wear my Converse shoes a lot.
I have a bunion so I don't get to wear heels:sad:
Saves me money though :smile::smile:
I found they have them on Zappos now!
https://www.zappos.com/p/yosi-samra...66343?ef_id=Wf30KAAAAQlsDUAv:20180712173855:s

Reactions: UnicornMermaid1997
My Chanels go with me everywhere. Trust me, they can be as dressy or as casual as you want them to be. :amuse: If you haven’t already, do have a peek in Your Chanels in Action thread. I’m sure you can find lots of inspiration there. Here are a few photos I’ve posted on here before. Do post some mod shots when yours arrive and enjoy your new Chanel babies! :smile:
3BDFA66A-E42F-493A-91B2-798D2ACAEE8B.jpeg
09127E56-621C-42DB-8E51-D9956E550E74.jpeg

Oh you’re awesome, thanks so much for this! I feel like shoes are totally important when dressing down a bit.

Not a problem! I'm terrible at wearing heels so I try to make the Chanel bags work with everything but heels hahaha! I was quite surprised how well the handbags can pull together a casual outfit and not look out of place at all!