Scarves Hermès Autumn/Fall Winter 2018 Scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

Please note: The title of this thread was changed in September 2020 to make the search function easier

My pleasure!

The sky on 10 is marine blue

Thank you so very much! I’m loving this design and the CW I like best so far is 23. I can’t wait to try it on when it comes in. No CW has come in the local store yet. Thank you again for the great pics!

I fell in love with this one too... don’t you love it? It’s soectacular!

Thank you so much for putting this together. Very helpful

Congrats! It’s soectacular on you! This is one of my preferred CWs of Baobab Cat. Looks amazing on you! Thank you for posting!

I adore your Acte III, Nina! Big congrats! I’m waiting and maybe a little down the line I might also get it. The minutes it comes into my store I’m running to try it on!

I love this so much! It is spectacular!

Such a gorgeous CW! Thank you for the pics!

Agree... I plan to stop by tomorrow and try it on and will post pics

Les Zebres is so sharp, fresh and gorgeous! Congrats! And, well, you know how I feel about CW12 of Acte III. It looks spectacular on you! Big congrats!

Absolutely gorgeous!
So much better on you than on the website

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
You convinced me to order this for my birthday gift to myself!!!!
(I had a self imposed no purchases for me that started on my birthday a year ago. I actually have too much stuff. But I made it so now I get a reward-can’t wait for to arrive)
It looks so beautiful on you. I hope I can do it justice!

:ghi5: Happy Upcoming Birthday! Nothing like a little scarf magic to celibrate in style! Please do post when you get yours! (And I truly admire your stick-to-it-iveness. I don't think I could make a year. Maybe if I start with a few months and work my way up?)

Reactions: imagineme
On a Summer Day, colorway 10 ochre/gris/ bleu glacier. This is an AW silk? Happy to have it for summer any way.:hbeat:

View attachment 4128638
Lanit - this is perfect for you! First @Angelian bowled me over with her CW of this scarf that wasn't even on my radar, then I saw your pic on my way to the boutique, where the SA showed me yet another smashing CW - anthracite, gris, rose vif - which I *love*. BTW, the @Angelian CW is the one they have on display and it looks fabulous. I did not see your yellow one in person. They had lots of bobcats in various colors too. And the one with the game board.
I had been interested in the black/white Astrologie Nouvelle tattoo, and it looks striking on me, but the Summer's Day is actually more interesting, a bit less stark, and I am trying to cut back on 90s anyway. I am going to sleep on this....

Lanit - this is perfect for you! First @Angelian bowled me over with her CW of this scarf that wasn't even on my radar, then I saw your pic on my way to the boutique, where the SA showed me yet another smashing CW - anthracite, gris, rose vif - which I *love*. BTW, the @Angelian CW is the one they have on display and it looks fabulous. I did not see your yellow one in person. They had lots of bobcats in various colors too. And the one with the game board.
I had been interested in the black/white Astrologie Nouvelle tattoo, and it looks striking on me, but the Summer's Day is actually more interesting, a bit less stark, and I am trying to cut back on 90s anyway. I am going to sleep on this....
You gotta try this colorway on dear moma. It would look smashing on you!

Reactions: momasaurus
You gotta try this colorway on dear moma. It would look smashing on you!
The anthracite, gris, rose vif cw sounds gorgeous too moma; if this were the lighter weight 140 silk I would be in deep trouble; and I may be tempted yet by one of these beauties!

:hugs: Thank you Pirula!

It is Nigel Peake eagle. :smile: It translated well to the large silk format.

Thank you fifi! Zebres is totally adorable. They picked a good one for a bandana. I think when we get your pics of CW 07 we're all gonna :faint: :lol: It's very moody (in a really good way).

Thank you scarf1! Second times a charm!

Lovely fifi! I have no flair at all for words, but love reading yours!

I hope so too! Fingers crossed for you! (I think it will, several of the pocket size are dupe colors of the 90's and I think this one is).
Thank you so much!

Absolutely gorgeous!
So much better on you than on the website
Thank you so much!

Just got these today? I love [emoji175] them! Baobab Cat CW 01 & 16
I took pictures of the circles because the way they made it, the circles look metallic. I had to get a closer look because I really thought they were metallic.
View attachment 4129187
View attachment 4129188
View attachment 4129189
View attachment 4129194View attachment 4129195
Ooooh, thank you so much for sharing these pics! Magnificent CWs! This design has been so slow trickling into my local H store so these are very helpful

I wanted to show the back of CW 16. The colors on the back are gorgeous as well, so much so that I would wear it both ways.
View attachment 4129209

I also made a “Mega bow” with my pink Le Pegase d’Hermes. They matched beautifully.
View attachment 4129211
View attachment 4129212
Wow! Lovely! Congrats! I’ve only seen 2 CWs IRL and also noticed how saturated the reverse side is

Reactions: misspink001
I was skimming through the thread and couldn't figure out whether Sieste was coming out in 140 giant silk. Can someone let me know? I missed the last one but would be pretty excited if it came back around again :heart::heart: Awooo is beautiful. Is it only in the 90?

Went by Hermès today because my SA was holding for me a couple of special edition scarves from past collections that he thought I’d be interested in. The display for the new season was finally up. I loved Le Tour de Monde and plan to get one but they only had scarves and not the dice and pouch because Paris had not sent them yet. So, if you purchased the scarf now, they would send you the dice later. I’ll wait to see more CWs. One of my wishlist choices that they had in was CW23, which is gorgeous, but I was very impressed by CW15. Actually, it’s a great design that works in all colorations, IMO0925E683-F80F-49C2-8422-C84FD0DB5F3A.jpeg 612EF6E4-2A95-49D7-834A-02CA9967240F.jpeg 6C88D718-2615-49A4-89D8-DC8E68BE9F55.jpeg 3FB393C7-52E5-418B-AABA-1DB413F78EEF.jpeg 5AA95743-9E8B-4879-A22F-794E853F3267.jpeg These are CWs 15 and 23 of Le Tour de Monde side by side. Love this design and am waiting to make a decision on which I will finally bring home with me. Ties beautifully. BAA113B9-1523-4794-B131-9A0C7E4AA4E8.jpeg I was blown away by this CW. Never expected I would like it so much. 8EDE6D1F-E6C8-4B81-BC1A-97CE7FEA9482.jpeg 6597AD73-16C1-4FF9-BA86-0D92CFFB81F6.jpeg This was one of the CWs of this design that I’ve had on my wishlist so I was looking forward to seeing it IRL. I found the colors, especially the pink, to be much brighter than I expected. It is gorgeous, but I will wait a little longer to see more CWs. 8BBD2EB5-2A28-442C-BD2D-B5619BB51B9F.jpeg 550F481C-0C77-4058-9998-8A14DA7B032B.jpeg