Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two (one and a half?) Vladimirs (he signed himself "Rybal"):
Les Cavaliers d'Or in a gavroche
View attachment 4125609
Les Trois Mousquetaires (LeDoux/Rybaltchenko)
The design was started by LeDoux, who had illustrated a 3-volume edition of the story before he became ill and died -- his nephew completed the scarf. Seton's great website has more here
View attachment 4125610

So interesting to see Le Cavaliers in this CW and format - special weakness for the Scythian theme so keep looking out for this scarf and this is a first for me - so pretty :smile:

:tup::smile:
Thank you!

Thank you bunnycat, I was surprised! Just thought of it while looking thru my scarf album.

Thank you! They do have so much color similarity in totally different designs.

Haha! Yes! Hard to pin that one down, :tup: it’s fun to try these combinations.

Great! Fun to be twins with you! :wave:

Thank you Cookiefiend!

Haha! Thank you! You sound like me. I think like this too! Try to maximize value :smile: :tup:
Scarf album? Please do tell!:flowers:

Reactions: Luvbolide
View attachment 4125609
The design was started by LeDoux, who had illustrated a 3-volume edition of the story before he became ill and died -- his nephew completed the scarf. Seton's great website has more here
View attachment 4125610
Oh, my, just look at that yummy purple Les Cavaliers d'Or, matched so perfectly to your sweater! Between you and @Pirula today, I'm definitely feeling the need for a bit more purple in my H collection. :P

Reactions: ABQ2ATL
Thank You bunnycat for Your intro and very nice scarves too!
This is going to be such interesting week!

Thank you so kindly nina! It will be interesting!

Maybe I did get more than one...:angel:
Baobob Cat cw01View attachment 4125583

Yaaas! Hi 5! :ghi5:

View attachment 4125609
View attachment 4125610

And a couple of unusual Dimitris (he signs himself "Dimitri R")
La Ronde de Planets (cotton 70cm) perfect for summer!
View attachment 4125648
Hola (cotton 70) confirmed to be Dimitri's from his website, but not signed (records of cotton 70s are poor, I find)
View attachment 4125650
two gavroches:
Cheval Surprise in orange (click to enlarge and see all those horses, riders, coach, dog...)
View attachment 4125651
Cheval Surprise Coloriage tied with Zebra Pegasus, showing "with" and "before" scarf ring
(the Coloriage is a diagonal dividing the gavroche into a color half and a black/white half)
View attachment 4125652

spectacular array of scarves ABQ! (I knew Vladimir finished one of LeDoux's scarves, but had forgotten which one.)

Reactions: ninakt
Ooh, you posted Orchidee, an unobtainable grail! I managed to get one, but whereas the pictures showed a muted blueish/greyish background it turned out irl to be stark electric blue which makes me look positively ill, so relegated to back of closet. Yours is simply wonderful:smile:

The electric blue sounds heavenly! I'd love to see a picture of it if you get a chance eliwon!

And a couple of unusual Dimitris (he signs himself "Dimitri R")
La Ronde de Planets (cotton 70cm) perfect for summer!
View attachment 4125648
Hola (cotton 70) confirmed to be Dimitri's from his website, but not signed (records of cotton 70s are poor, I find)
View attachment 4125650
two gavroches:
Cheval Surprise in orange (click to enlarge and see all those horses, riders, coach, dog...)
View attachment 4125651
Cheval Surprise Coloriage tied with Zebra Pegasus, showing "with" and "before" scarf ring
(the Coloriage is a diagonal dividing the gavroche into a color half and a black/white half)
View attachment 4125652

Oooh Black 70s are so rare! That planetes is fabulous.

Reactions: ABQ2ATL
Here's my "Marine a Rames" ... I love the Rames (oars) and it ties beautifully with the gold center... An unusual collaboration between Philippe Ledoux + Vladimir Rybaltchenko, 1978.
MAIN_6quot_zps13e523c5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.