Aloharag and customs fees?

abowron

O.G.
Jul 2, 2006
Does Aloharag declare a lower value on customs forms?

I've always bought from Diabro because even though their bags are more expensive they do declare a lower value which makes it cheaper to buy from them in an insane way!

I bought from AR and they declared as 25% of the value, they mail you the receipt a couple weeks later...I'm in Canada...I got taxed 6% of the 25% price (varies between province). Duties and Taxes came to around $80 ...This still made it cheaper than buying at Holt renfrew (the only retail store that sells Balenciaga's in Canada) ie. Aloha Rag sells the First for $995 US, whereas Holts sells the First for $1445 CAN. Still worth it!

hmmm funny, i bought 2 citis from aloha rag about 3 weeks ago. i didn't notice anything that drew my attention to it... definitely didn't notice any taxes and duites that I'd have to pay..... and who knows where my receipts are... ahhahah

I bought from AR and they declared as 25% of the value, they mail you the receipt a couple weeks later...I'm in Canada...I got taxed 6% of the 25% price (varies between province). Duties and Taxes came to around $80 ...This still made it cheaper than buying at Holt renfrew (the only retail store that sells Balenciaga's in Canada) ie. Aloha Rag sells the First for $995 US, whereas Holts sells the First for $1445 CAN. Still worth it!

Hi,
Just a side note.
Not sure where you live, but here in Vancouver we have a store called Richard Kidd which also carries Bbags+ Balenciaga clothings. Past season Bbags do go on sale from time to time at Richard Kidd, you can do a search on the forum.
Hehe, I'd never buy Bbags from Holts!

hmmm funny, i bought 2 citis from aloha rag about 3 weeks ago. i didn't notice anything that drew my attention to it... definitely didn't notice any taxes and duites that I'd have to pay..... and who knows where my receipts are... ahhahah

If you're in the US you wouldn't have to pay any duties or taxes on something coming from Hawaaii. :smile:

Hi,
Just a side note.
Not sure where you live, but here in Vancouver we have a store called Richard Kidd which also carries Bbags+ Balenciaga clothings. Past season Bbags do go on sale from time to time at Richard Kidd, you can do a search on the forum.
Hehe, I'd never buy Bbags from Holts!

Richard Kidd no longer carries Bbags. I called to ask them if they had any just a couple days ago. :crybaby:

Yep, I also bought from AR and they declared the bag at 25%

Custom fees :tdown:

oh that's great! do they lower even further?? i've always bought from diabro.net cos they lowered my declare value to $60!! and i didn't have to pay a single cent of tax!! and it could have been $140 if they didn't lower it!:tup: