Glossy Goat VS Buffalo shine

NazM

Jun 3, 2010
Hi ladies :heart:
I have just bought two Lilys in the standard size. The first one is in glossy goat and was more worn than the second one. When I compared them I noticed that the second lilys leather was different and in buffalo shine. I got the receipt for both bags as well and the bag with glossy goat leather cost the double of the price of the bag with buffalo shine. Could u please tell me the big different between the leathers and which one I should keep considering the durability and scrathes. I personally think the one with buffalo shine looks more beautiful, but the glossy goat looks more hard-wearing.

Thanks!!

20180628_083411-jpg.4117075

Hi, no idea about buffalo shine I’m afraid - is it a main collection or outlet special?

But can wholeheartedly recommend glossy goat - this leather looks fab, and it’s both lightweight and durable.

Good luck deciding!

Hi ladies :heart:
I have just bought two Lilys in the standard size. The first one is in glossy goat and was more worn than the second one. When I compared them I noticed that the second lilys leather was different and in buffalo shine. I got the receipt for both bags as well and the bag with glossy goat leather cost the double of the price of the bag with buffalo shine. Could u please tell me the big different between the leathers and which one I should keep considering the durability and scrathes. I personally think the one with buffalo shine looks more beautiful, but the glossy goat looks more hard-wearing.

Thanks!!

20180628_083411-jpg.4117075

I have a black buffalo shine lily with soft gold hardware which I have owned since 2011. I only recently got it repaired, replacement chains, new postman’s lock and repairs to the inking earlier this year and it looks brand new again.

I have a black buffalo shine lily with soft gold hardware which I have owned since 2011. I only recently got it repaired, replacement chains, new postman’s lock and repairs to the inking earlier this year and it looks brand new again.

That's good to know. What about the leather, has the structure changed?

Glossy goat :heart: I have a medium Lily in black glossy goat and it's fab. No need for a liner to kerp the shape and so durable! Put some collonil gel, polish it up and it'll look great :amuse: