matching qees

On my adios I have the peperocino keychain, and I interchange it with the magenta cat qee. It makes the qee color pop. On my paradiso I use the silver bear qee.
They have the hawaii qee at my local Giantrobot but it's blind box and I dont think I want to get stuck with a qee that I dont like that I paid 8 bucks for :tdown:.

I have the toxic swamp yellow cat that will go to my pirata once I get it, the hawaii qee w/ a brokey head that should go to my spiaggia once I fix it, and a hellboy for my inferno

when I get vacanze then I'll probably put the meomi qee on it :smile: and the new adios qee should go on my adios star (which currently has teh little rocket gloomy which I forgot the name for)

I keep the original qees on my bags and put the accent qee on the other leather loop...

I have the metallic magenta cat qee on my OP bella bella, the Doggie qee on my olive Camo bella bella, and the Hawaii qee on my Spaiggia zucca.

I want to get the Pepo qee for my Foresta BV, the Color qee for my Inferno MM, and the Daydreamer qee for my Paradiso gioco.

I want the Bear Whale qee for my future Trasporto zucca and the Key qee for my future Tutti zucca or bambinone (I haven't decided which one yet).

This tee- http://www.kidrobot.com/products2.cfm?ID=5791

If i visit the booth w/ this on at SDCC they'll give me something :yahoo:

And I got both yellows lol... so yes miss tart (I thought that was the name but i wasnt sure ;)) and honey

cool..too bad i wont be there :sad: hehehe..

cool you got the two hard donuts to find ;) besides the mister blue, cris cringle, double stuff and the donut with a bite :lol:...i want mister blue! :hysteric:..you think there will be any at SDCC??

I keep the original qees on my bags and put the accent qee on the other leather loop...

I have the metallic magenta cat qee on my OP bella bella, the Doggie qee on my olive Camo bella bella, and the Hawaii qee on my Spaiggia zucca.

I want to get the Pepo qee for my Foresta BV, the Color qee for my Inferno MM, and the Daydreamer qee for my Paradiso gioco.

I want the Bear Whale qee for my future Trasporto zucca and the Key qee for my future Tutti zucca or bambinone (I haven't decided which one yet).

what does the color qee look like?