F*!#% the Montaigne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh goodness we measuring straps now? I would have taken a store credit the second time. Never go for a third time but it is what it is right. You are looking for perfection which does not exist - I don’t care how much money you spend perfection will never be there. I agree with the above to sell the bag and move one. Maybe move on to another designer LV may not be for you or is not for you seeing the title of the thread. And demanding will not get you anything but more frustration. They have replaced the bag three times so Just move on. . .

This luxury bag buying has turn into quite the ordeal now days.

Last edited:
Given that the handles can move on the attaching hardware and are a little flexible anyway, how can you say for sure that you're measuring them precisely the same way? You could probably give a little tug on the "shorter" handle, or shift it slightly, and it would come out the same length. Have you tried this?

SIGH.

Oh goodness we measuring straps now? I would have taken a store credit the second time. Never go for a third time but it is what it is right. You are looking for perfection which does not exist - I don’t care how much money you spend perfection will never be there. I agree with the above to sell the bag and move one. Maybe move on to another designer LV may not be for you or is not for you seeing the title of the thread. And demanding will not get you anything but more frustration. They have replaced the bag three times so Just move on. . .

Ditto!!!!!! :yes:

Reactions: dkruck1211

It sure is an ordeal, $2k is a lot of money.

Reactions: Karyn22
I would definitely sell it and try to buy something else. Some people in this thread kill me talking about don’t expect perfection. But Louis Vuitton expects you to pay for the bag in full right? Then they should have quality control to ensure that the bag is made correctly. With this lax attitude, the store should allow you to pay whatever you wish for the bag. Nothing’s perfect right? So if there is not an expectation of quality there also shouldn’t be an expectation to pay top price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.