Hermès "Wildlife" Sightings

As an FYI, it is perfectly legal in the US to take a picture of a person in a public place, it is no invasion of privacy. Regardless, as a courtesy to those photographed, we do very much still prefer the person to be non-identifiable in the photos posted here. :idea:

I’m so relieved the rules haven’t changed, however, I do feel that the mod’s need to be on the same page. As I was told it was perfectly ok. Thank you for clarifying:flowers:

I think it’s more of a morals thing rather than a legal thing.

Obviously we wouldn’t want the child’s face on a random forum. Simply because common moral values tell us that it is not okay. So I’m glad the picture got taken down.

Anyways...back to topic,

I saw a tricolor Kelly! I don’t know exact color names but it was red, orange, and brown. Looked super cool!!

I much prefer these serendipity captured real moments (Oh, that was me) to celebrities, put together by their stylist, posing.
The courtesy of anonymity is normally respected.

Absolutely, I agree. But there shouldn’t be any celebrities here, as that is definitely not “wildlife” and there is a separate thread for those photos.

Exactly my thoughts. The fire drills happen daily but it gives me great comfort to turn around and look at some of the H goodies that I've on, whether it is just a bracelet, scarf or a bag. No one will understand.
I do, and that’s the main reason I miss my job, and more than anything else, I miss having my own money, so I can buy my stuff without looking addicted or crazy.