Hermès "Wildlife" Sightings

I kinda worry looking at these pics too, as my SAs have always said this is how the turnlock breaks...and then there is a long, long wait to replace hardware and we hear people complaining about it. At least one sangle should be on the turnlock to reduce stress. This may not be common knowledge to many.

Thanks for sharing this tidbit of information. Now I know why my turnlock is loose...Now it's a competition between whether it gets yanked out first or one of the sangles rips off from the stress lol

Reactions: periogirl28
Oh man I really want a berline 28 but want to check one out in person first. My local store had none in stock when I asked. Hopefully soon I shall see one!
It was the first time that I saw a 28 in real life. I only own seen minis before. It is roomier than my J28, but is also not easy to get in and out of.

It was the first time that I saw a 28 in real life. I only own seen minis before. It is roomier than my J28, but is also not easy to get in and out of.
I agree. The straps can be a pain but it is also what makes me feel more secure travelling with mine. It fits just what I need, goes crossbody and is a less known H style. It last it went to San Sebastián for Tapas.

Reactions: Hat Trick