Rogue questions+

May 18, 2015
1. The regular Rogue: what can fit inside? Also., will it get heavy with a full sized iPad, iPhone plus, wallet, small disposable water bottle and sweatshirt (if, in fact, it can fit in a sweatshirt). I have shoulder pain issues and prefer lighter bags but I need to tote around the items I have listed. I do carry a few other odds and ends (a hairbrush, spare glasses) but those fit into most bags. If not the Rogue, which other bag should I try? I am short (5 ft 1 inch) and have a small built, and many bags simply overwhelm me, so something height appropriate would be nice :smile: The bag I really want is the LV Neverfull MM but I can’t justify the cost right now.

2.Rogue 25: Same question as above, actually :smile: What can fit inside? I am pretty sure it cannot fit a sweatshirt, for starters!

YouTube doesn’t have all that much information on the Rogue.

Thanks in advance

1. The regular Rogue: what can fit inside? Also., will it get heavy with a full sized iPad, iPhone plus, wallet, small disposable water bottle and sweatshirt (if, in fact, it can fit in a sweatshirt). I have shoulder pain issues and prefer lighter bags but I need to tote around the items I have listed. I do carry a few other odds and ends (a hairbrush, spare glasses) but those fit into most bags. If not the Rogue, which other bag should I try? I am short (5 ft 1 inch) and have a small built, and many bags simply overwhelm me, so something height appropriate would be nice :smile: The bag I really want is the LV Neverfull MM but I can’t justify the cost right now.

2.Rogue 25: Same question as above, actually :smile: What can fit inside? I am pretty sure it cannot fit a sweatshirt, for starters!

Thanks in advance

I don't own a Rogue, so can't answer what the bag can fit, but I can tell you it's heavy without anything inside. If you have shoulder pain issues, it's best you look at other options. If you're interested in the LV neverfull, maybe look at the Coach market tote? It's similar in style, and cost a fraction of the price. Also, it's just about as light as the LV.

I don't own a Rogue, so can't answer what the bag can fit, but I can tell you it's heavy without anything inside. If you have shoulder pain issues, it's best you look at other options. If you're interested in the LV neverfull, maybe look at the Coach market tote? It's similar in style, and cost a fraction of the price. Also, it's just about as light as the LV.
Thanks. As for the market tote, it looked large on me the one time I tried it on (the sides didn’t cinch - maybe that’s why it looked large). I tried on (and liked) the Charlie Carryall but the straps kept sliding off my shoulder (carrying it on the arm is not an option for me) I was looking at the Taylor tote but it wasn’t making my heart sing :\ I guess I HAVE worked through all the tote options Coach has to offer, right?!

Thanks in advance

I have the regular rogue and I will say, it does fit everything you said except the sweatshirt. Not sure how big your sweatshirt is. It fits with a scarf if that helps?

The rogue alone is heavy, but the two shoulder straps help distribute the weight very well, it’s ok for a quick trip from the car to your office, but for say a day of errands, it’s too heavy.

The rogue 25 is cute but for its size heavy.

I think if the bag you want is a neverfull MM, you should save up and buy the neverfull. I have the MM and GM size ( I’m 5’1 like you) and prefer the GM to the MM. Both sizes will fit your daily stuff that you want to carry certainly.

A full size rogue can get pretty heavy when loaded up but when the shoulder straps are used I find it comfortable. I wouldn’t want to carry for long distances if walking a lot is part of you daily commute.

What about the large market tote? It has side straps that hook in the middle to cinch in. It’s different than the regular market tote. Also currently part of the sale for $210!
https://www.coach.com/coach-large-...le_women&viewAll=true&cgid=sale-women&start=2

I'd highly recommend the Rogue Tote if you're looking for a light bag with a higher capacity. It's pretty much the same size as a Neverfull MM:

9f213d50a24c6d60d980665c1d2eac7e.jpg

I'm a shorty as well (5'2") and don't find that these overwhelm me.

ebb4726620f4efcd7a06018c0c814c40.jpg

A regular Rogue would be heavy and would also not typically accommodate a sweatshirt.

A Rogue 25 would be a struggle. I can't manage it on a workday with what I need to carry. :biggrin:

I love both the Rogue and the Rogue Tote. The Tote is much, much lighter. I think you could fit everything in the Rogue though including your sweatshirt. It's heavier though then the Tote. I don't really notice the weight though because fits so well. The Rogue tote is big. It's a little too big for me, but I like it.

I'd highly recommend the Rogue Tote if you're looking for a light bag with a higher capacity. It's pretty much the same size as a Neverfull MM:

9f213d50a24c6d60d980665c1d2eac7e.jpg

I'm a shorty as well (5'2") and don't find that these overwhelm me.

ebb4726620f4efcd7a06018c0c814c40.jpg

A regular Rogue would be heavy and would also not typically accommodate a sweatshirt.

A Rogue 25 would be a struggle. I can't manage it on a workday with what I need to carry. :biggrin:
That looks AMAZING on you! I looked at the Sale - all of these (the ones with the ornate sides) are sold out . Anyone knows if I will have better luck in store? Is online stock different from in-store stock?

Thanks
FS

There are still a few black with black link sides at 50% off available if you call CS.
‘Thank you! I called CS and placed an order but received no confirmation (via email). I do have a confirmation number but when I try to track my order online using the number, it says the confirmation number doesn’t exist. I am getting a bit nervous (my name is hard to spell plus I have an accent. I have gotten into situations where the CS rep has gotten my name / email wrong. Hope that didn’t happen this time around! Don’t want the CC to be declined since my name did not match the name on credit card, etc. Argh! )

‘Thank you! I called CS and placed an order but received no confirmation (via email). I do have a confirmation number but when I try to track my order online using the number, it says the confirmation number doesn’t exist. I am getting a bit nervous (my name is hard to spell plus I have an accent. I have gotten into situations where the CS rep has gotten my name / email wrong. Hope that didn’t happen this time around! Don’t want the CC to be declined since my name did not match the name on credit card, etc. Argh! )
I wouldn't worry just yet, sometimes it takes a bit to be able to track online. You could always email CS to make sure they had the correct spelling.

Reactions: Syren