Rogue questions+

I wouldn't worry just yet, sometimes it takes a bit to be able to track online. You could always email CS to make sure they had the correct spelling.
More on this - Coach CS just called me and said the order hadn't gone through and they needed my CC again. I gave my CC. Also verified the spelling of my name :smile: She said order went through and I would get an email. But ... no email yet (been about 15 min already). What is going on, I wonder?

More on this - Coach CS just called me and said the order hadn't gone through and they needed my CC again. I gave my CC. Also verified the spelling of my name :smile: She said order went through and I would get an email. But ... no email yet (been about 15 min already). What is going on, I wonder?
Hmmm....maybe check to make sure it's not in spam? I would give it a few hours then call back or email.

My small Rogue doesn't fit much and I cannot carry it cross body -- the leash clips connect over the top. I carry a small wallet and a flat cosmetic bag. It works for my old lady purpose. I cannot carry a shoulder bag, either. I carry it by the handles. I have a multi-color saddle bag, while gorgeous, holds next to nothing, but I love it.

I'm 5'2" with sensitive shoulders and would not go for a Rogue (regular).
I have a Rogue 25 but neither are a good choice if you want to pack a lot of things. They're heavy by themselves - even with the two shoulder straps I find the Rogue 25 to be very heavy (and the cross-body will be worse for your shoulder, I'm a bit taller than you and the crossbody hangs below my butt, which is not an attractive look. Plus the clips dig into your shoulder). Perhaps the tea roses on mine add some weight, but I mostly use it as an ornamental bag and keep it fairly minimal inside.

I'm 5'2" with sensitive shoulders and would not go for a Rogue (regular).
I have a Rogue 25 but neither are a good choice if you want to pack a lot of things. They're heavy by themselves - even with the two shoulder straps I find the Rogue 25 to be very heavy (and the cross-body will be worse for your shoulder, I'm a bit taller than you and the crossbody hangs below my butt, which is not an attractive look. Plus the clips dig into your shoulder). Perhaps the tea roses on mine add some weight, but I mostly use it as an ornamental bag and keep it fairly minimal inside.

I use one of the interchangeable crossbody straps on regular and 25 for the height and comfort issue, but I realize this is an additional investment that not everyone may want to make. It's a world of difference, though.

I use one of the interchangeable crossbody straps on regular and 25 for the height and comfort issue, but I realize this is an additional investment that not everyone may want to make. It's a world of difference, though.
Absolutely! I actually was kind of miffed that I couldn't use the crossbody on the 25, that I bought the floral strap and a chain-link strap during the sale. Gotta pick it up from UPS today!
Mildly worried that all the metal links on the chain link will be similarly uncomfortable, hence the floral strap as a backup. I've never bought one of these statement straps before. Excited to see it!

So I got the linked one and the floral crossbody last night.
Sad to say they will be going back. The floral one is super comfy but unfortunately does not match the bag. The linked one is a perfect match (melon on both) but it's significantly heavier than the regular leather (floral one) and the metal links are kind of uncomfortable.
I've resigned myself to the fact that the Rogue 25 probably looks best as a handheld for me anyways. The attachment points for crossbody are diagonal anyways, so the bag gapes a little when worn.

So I got the linked one and the floral crossbody last night.
Sad to say they will be going back. The floral one is super comfy but unfortunately does not match the bag. The linked one is a perfect match (melon on both) but it's significantly heavier than the regular leather (floral one) and the metal links are kind of uncomfortable.
I've resigned myself to the fact that the Rogue 25 probably looks best as a handheld for me anyways. The attachment points for crossbody are diagonal anyways, so the bag gapes a little when worn.

What colour is your 25? I recently ordered this one (still waiting for it to arrive) and it probably goes with a ton of colours:
22865_svm4z_a0

https://www.coach.com/coach-novelty...4Z#cgid=women-accessories-bag-straps&start=17

There's also nothing on there that would cause discomfort, plus it's 50% off. :smile:

What colour is your 25? I recently ordered this one (still waiting for it to arrive) and it probably goes with a ton of colours:
22865_svm4z_a0

https://www.coach.com/coach-novelty...4Z#cgid=women-accessories-bag-straps&start=17

There's also nothing on there that would cause discomfort, plus it's 50% off. :smile:
My 25 is the melon with tea roses. I ordered the melon linked strap (so pretty but so uncomfortable) and the floral bloom strap (white w/ some red flowers, pretty but not super matchy).

I just got my floral bow rogue 25 and have decided to use other, thicker bag straps with it from other Coach or Kate Spade bags. The 25 is thankfully much lighter than my first generation tea rose rogue, but I still would never combine the two straps to make a crossbody. It's not a good permanent solution, and it is merely gimmicky, in my opinion.

Reactions: holiday123
I just got my floral bow rogue 25 and have decided to use other, thicker bag straps with it from other Coach or Kate Spade bags. The 25 is thankfully much lighter than my first generation tea rose rogue, but I still would never combine the two straps to make a crossbody. It's not a good permanent solution, and it is merely gimmicky, in my opinion.
I also think putting the two straps together like that pulls on the mechanism and then you have two ends that need extra help to connect and disconnect. I have a bag I bought used and the mechanisms don't work well I think because of someone doing this. I typically don't use the shoulder straps other than when I need to be hands free carrying things in the house, say.

While I like some of the photos I see of the rogues and the bag straps, I find it makes the bag wonky when carrying. Looks great in photos! I can use it on my rogue satchels though. So I haven't bought many bag straps for this reason. I just don't carry a style that they look good with.

Reactions: donutsprinkles
I also think putting the two straps together like that pulls on the mechanism and then you have two ends that need extra help to connect and disconnect. I have a bag I bought used and the mechanisms don't work well I think because of someone doing this. I typically don't use the shoulder straps other than when I need to be hands free carrying things in the house, say.

While I like some of the photos I see of the rogues and the bag straps, I find it makes the bag wonky when carrying. Looks great in photos! I can use it on my rogue satchels though. So I haven't bought many bag straps for this reason. I just don't carry a style that they look good with.
Pulls on the dogleash mechanism that they originally come with? But it's linked on the solid hook part. Anyways, completely agree with you on the strap. I just returned two that I bought to try with my Rogue 25, since the bag is hooked diagonally (four clasps on front/back instead of two at the sides), some sides of the Rogue will always gape away from your body. No thanks.

Pulls on the dogleash mechanism that they originally come with? But it's linked on the solid hook part. Anyways, completely agree with you on the strap. I just returned two that I bought to try with my Rogue 25, since the bag is hooked diagonally (four clasps on front/back instead of two at the sides), some sides of the Rogue will always gape away from your body. No thanks.
If you remove the two shoulder straps and then connect them, where they connect seems to pull on the two pieces where they come together so then they can get stuck and difficult to open/close. I hadn't seen this before until I purchased a used bag and the clip on pieces on the shoulder straps wouldn't open easily and I had to finagle with them. I think it was because the person wore it crossbody and it puts the dog leash clasp out of alignment or needs some WD40! I hear the dog leash clasps can get sticky/stuck so maybe it isn't from the Xbody usage of the straps. Just more my observation when doing it on my Rogue 25. The stress at that point can't be good long term for the mechanism IMO.

Reactions: Miraku
.... I think it was because the person wore it crossbody and it puts the dog leash clasp out of alignment or needs some WD40! I hear the dog leash clasps can get sticky/stuck so maybe it isn't from the Xbody usage of the straps. Just more my observation when doing it on my Rogue 25. The stress at that point can't be good long term for the mechanism IMO.
Since you mentioned it, have you actually ever used WD-40 on the bag before? In particular, I'm thinking about using WD-40 on a rogue 25 zipper pull. Of the two zipper pulls, one is very stiff and hard to move along the zipper track, and I’m hoping that something like WD-40 will help it.

Since you mentioned it, have you actually ever used WD-40 on the bag before? In particular, I'm thinking about using WD-40 on a rogue 25 zipper pull. Of the two zipper pulls, one is very stiff and hard to move along the zipper track, and I’m hoping that something like WD-40 will help it.
I haven't used WD-40 on my bags. I'm afraid it will somehow stain the bag or get a drip somewhere. If I did use it, I'd spray a q-tip with it and dab it on. I recently had a stiff zipper on a Dooney bag and googled for it. I found a popular YouTube bag reviewer (myPursesuitOfHappiness) try rubbing wax paper along the zipper. She tried it and it seemed to work well. I then looked but I didn't have any wax paper. I don't have much use for it these days but next time I'm at the dollar store, I'm going to pick some up for my zippers!

Reactions: Syren