Chanel Pre-fall 2018

omg both of these bags are so fabulous!! Did you see this in the US? Would it be possible for you to share your SA information with me? >_<

Sorry I just saw your post (but we already messaged each other). Wanted to reply here in case anyone else was interested. This is already in store now but I saw it at the Hong Kong airport Chanel. But I felt that this bag style looked better in the pics than in real life. The leather wasn’t the usual caviar but felt quite “papery-thin” and although the bag was lightweight, it also felt insubstantial (not quite the same luxe feeling as usual Chanel bags, seasonal or otherwise.) Would recommend anyone considering this bag to check it out in store first if possible before ordering. HTH!

Sorry I just saw your post (but we already messaged each other). Wanted to reply here in case anyone else was interested. This is already in store now but I saw it at the Hong Kong airport Chanel. But I felt that this bag style looked better in the pics than in real life. The leather wasn’t the usual caviar but felt quite “papery-thin” and although the bag was lightweight, it also felt insubstantial (not quite the same luxe feeling as usual Chanel bags, seasonal or otherwise.) Would recommend anyone considering this bag to check it out in store first if possible before ordering. HTH!

I believe it was Saks 5th Avenue whereI saw the bag. It is a seasonal bag and even though it felt lightweight, I thought it was great. I would have purchased the bag, but alas, I just got the “puffy” and I had to restrain myself! I do agree, it is important to see it irl.