Chanel Pre-fall 2018

The mini bag with brooches so cute, is there any hints for the retailing price ? Thanks in advance !
I don’t know the price for the mini but the bucket bag is 4300 even though it’s fabric so I am guessing the prices are higher than the typical mini because it’s considered a special seasonal version :P

Does anyone know the current chain drop length for the mini and small coco handles? I know the measurements of the bag changed slightly .. mini is 9.4 in in length and small is 11.3in. Prefer the mini size but if the chain length is short like previous seasons, it won’t work for me.

Does anyone know what series we are up to now? I just purchased a small calfskin boy bag in the weekend which is a early 26 series and am wondering if this is from the prefall season...(we are not given tags in Australia)

Looking at some of the photos posted so far from the collection, the lambskin looks like of the durable kind, whereas the caviar looks sort of thin and "wrinkly", wondering what those who have seen in person thinks... :thinking:
also, that is a nice red for sure on the lambskin chevron boy with ruthenium... :smile:

Has anyone seen the red Gabrielle for prefall in real life yet? Someone posted this picture and I am wondering if the red is a true red or an orangey type of red! My boyfriends parents are in Europe at the moment and can purchase for me.

Attachments

• CD92F49E-BE1C-4CC5-BDFD-39B3C9ACF62D.jpeg
    CD92F49E-BE1C-4CC5-BDFD-39B3C9ACF62D.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 2,226
Reactions: mizuki.t
Has anyone seen the red Gabrielle for prefall in real life yet? Someone posted this picture and I am wondering if the red is a true red or an orangey type of red! My boyfriends parents are in Europe at the moment and can purchase for me.
The colour looks orangey. Officially it’s called ‘Rust’ on the website. I’m going to hold out for burgundy, fingers crossed for Fall!

Reactions: AddictedToChanel
I’m so sad I missed out on the burgundy last year! Looks like I’ll just be getting the black then.

We don’t have chanel where I live so the only chance I get to buy is when I travel or if my family and friends travel. I just can’t bring myself to use a personal shopper as I feel like half the problem of “hard to find” pieces are caused by the personal shoppers :sad:

The colour looks orangey. Officially it’s called ‘Rust’ on the website. I’m going to hold out for burgundy, fingers crossed for Fall!

Oh my gosh, this is GORGEOUS! do we know which boutiques will be getting this? I'm too nervous to purchase my first Chanel through an instagram personal shopper, but would love to get on a list for this!
Saks received this color in the old medium size...I'm not sure about the smaller size, though!