Have you ever dream about LV?

LOL- yeeah I was super sad b/c I knew it was fake! I woke up happy though b/c it was only a dream.

Could you imagine a Papillon 26 with handles so long they could fit across your body!!!! LOLOLOL!!! so funny now that I think about it!

i had one recently. i dreamt i finally bought epi pochette accessories but it has patterns on it - very abstract colorful and looks like LV cup, patchwork or something :weird:. it was so terrifying and i panick:roflmfao:.

that dream make me decide to get epi pochette accessories in aug when i'm back home :lol:.

i had one recently. i dreamt i finally bought epi pochette accessories but it has patterns on it - very abstract colorful and looks like LV cup, patchwork or something :weird:. it was so terrifying and i panick:roflmfao:.

that dream make me decide to get epi pochette accessories in aug when i'm back home :lol:.

lol, interesting! anyone ever have a dream about a bag that they don't make but you wish they made? haha you'd wake up like ughhhh i want that bag, cuz it's like seeing it in real life when you're dreaming sometimes. lol.

omg! i thought i was the only one that had crazy lv dreams! its normally the night after i buy something and im waiting for it to arrive that i have dreams about me using it!

hehe :biggrin: i think its a woman thing!

The other night I dreamed that there were two big black multicolore Speedies in the bed with me, on either side of me, kind of boxing me in.

(It was my cats.)

i was reading another thread when i saw someone else mention they had one where they won $8000 in LV credit and it made me think of one crazy dream i had.

one time i dreamed that the fed ex man showed up at my door with some unidentified larger packages. usually only LV arrives in fed ex so i'm like hmmm, what could this be, i didn't order anything? at the time there was soooo much stuff i wanted and didn't have the funds to buy, but when i opened up the boxes there were 3 suhali styles! 1 was a l'aimable which i already have and one was a style i didn't like so i was like :yahoo: YES i'm SO selling this on ebay and using the money for the stuff i want to buy! lol funny because they just showed up at my door an in my dream i had no idea where they came from or why they came to the door. the most random dream ever! anyone else have crazy LV dreams?
hahah! don't you just love a random crazy LV dream every now and then!:P

im glad im not alone! i put myself on the speedy azur waitlist late december and wen march rolled around, i finally received my call. I was sooo excited to get my bag that the night before i had a dream that the speedy turned out a miniature size (like for little kids) and looked like a wallet rather than a bag and i was like, are you sure? so yeah, i had to tell that to the SA and she thought it was funny :smile:

Hahaha! I LOVE this post! (We are soooo crazy) :nogood: Early Sunday morning, I was dreaming that I bought my Batignolles Horizontal but hadn't sold my old Monogram Canvas Alma on eBay... so NOW I would be able to sell my Alma and go buy a hot pink Vernis wallet or agenda for my BH! I was sooo happy. :roflmfao:

When the Azur pieces first came out, I kept dreaming that I went to LV and bought the speedy. It's so silly because I still don't own an Azur piece to date. I'm inlove with it but I'm too afraid of it getting dirty.

I started having insane dreams shortly after my first LV this past fall. I wanted more, what was my next bag going to be, how much will I spend, where will I go to get it.... omg the restless nights!

When I was waiting to get my speedy I remember having dreams about it. I did have some kind of wacky dream once and posted it here but I don't remember it now! I am in the process of buying a puppy that was just born so lately my dreams have been about her/him.