~Recommended Sales Associates~ RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY ~ NO questions/comments

Whitney in Nordstrom Nashville is almost like a girlfriend not an SA. I absolutely adore her. I live in the middle of Arkansas without a Chanel store near me and she sends photos, videos and even FaceTime me. She’s so patience and makes my return process so easy since I can’t always get inside the store. I never feel pressured and she usually gets me what I want. Text 678-644-6582

-Michelle Yang

Just met Elizabeth Merriweather at Wynn when I was on vacation in Las Vegas two weeks ago. She is amazing, super helpful and polite. I just bought only one pair of sandals and she went out of her way to track down and had them shipped overnight to her store for me to pickup the next day.
Here is her email: [email protected]
I love Liz! Just purchased my second pair of shoes from her. you can also text her here: 702-445-4018

Cristina Fenoy at Nordstrom Topanga Plaza is awesome! I've never actually met her in person, but she was very nice to my husband, and Facetimed basically the whole store for me while he was there. We found a great bag that I'd been hunting for, and then she located a brooch I wanted from another location, and shipped both to me. Everything arrived nicely wrapped as well! Cristina keeps you updated on your purchases via text (sends pics of receipts, updates you on shipping), and has even answered my randomly texted questions on her day off. She was happy to reserve 2 fall Chanel bags for me, and I'll be making sure my husband stops by every time he's in LA! Cell: 818.795.4404

Reactions: Lealu
Hi!
Remember there's NO questions or comments in this thread.
Please search the thread if you need a specific location. People are literally posting questions {which isn't allowed} and the info is often just a few posts up lo.

Please search
:tender:

Reactions: voguekitty
My two are Christine Zembower at the Chanel 57th Street boutique in New York and Natalija Voroncova at Chanel New Bond Street in London. Both are equally as amazing. I have worked with both for years. True Chanel ambassadors.

Just a heads up, Christine Zembower is now at Soho!
Not sure if its possible for them to work at multiple boutique locations but I visited the boutique in Soho recently and she was super helpful!

139 Spring Street, New York, NY 10012
212-334-0055
[email protected]