FENDI REVEALS- *Post photos of your newest additions here*

My new blue peekaboo! It's a beautiful gray blue on the outside and light blue on the inside. I added a wrappy to complete the look!

View attachment 3975797
Wanted a beige bag and ended up with this. Chose this over KanI F

Peekaboo!
Wow, absolutely gorgeous bags!!! I never seem to like the ones I happen by in stores, but these I love! :heart:

FENDI REVEAL! I've been secretly wanting a By The Way for a while now but always held off because it's a somewhat controversial design. Then I saw someone carrying a one in real life and loved the way it looked on her, so I decided to take the plunge and ordered one for myself off the Fendi website (no Fendi stores where I live). I love this "English rose" color, so perfect for Spring! I'll definitely be bringing this with me when I travel next week.

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.jpg 7.JPG 8.JPG

FENDI REVEAL! I've been secretly wanting a By The Way for a while now but always held off because it's a somewhat controversial design. Then I saw someone carrying a one in real life and loved the way it looked on her, so I decided to take the plunge and ordered one for myself off the Fendi website (no Fendi stores where I live). I love this "English rose" color, so perfect for Spring! I'll definitely be bringing this with me when I travel next week.

View attachment 4017824 View attachment 4017825 View attachment 4017826 View attachment 4017827 View attachment 4017828 View attachment 4017829 View attachment 4017830 View attachment 4017831

Hi! Beautiful choice! We are Bag Twins [emoji254][emoji254]IMG_4774.jpg

That's awesome! How long have you had it? And how is the bag holding up? I've heard of issues with the corners getting worn, so I'm not sure how much I should baby the thing.

I’ve had her about 4 months. I love the color...a feminine neutral but not too girly! I rotate my bags so I don’t use this one daily. It still looks brand new right now. My only real issue is that my long hair gets caught in the strap, so I just wear my hair up which I don’t really mind. Enjoy your bag!! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Reactions: ChiSquared
I brought it out this past weekend, and it was fabulous! Several people commented on the color and one actually noticed it was a Fendi. :biggrin: I do have long hair but haven’t noticed it catching in the strap yet. Will continue to observe. So far I’m loving it!

I’ve had her about 4 months. I love the color...a feminine neutral but not too girly! I rotate my bags so I don’t use this one daily. It still looks brand new right now. My only real issue is that my long hair gets caught in the strap, so I just wear my hair up which I don’t really mind. Enjoy your bag!! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Reactions: pianolize