Guess what I purchased??????

tanj

I ⥠$Green$!
O.G.
Feb 12, 2007
chain' Horsebit Medium Chain Hobo:yahoo:!

After a couple of days bugging the crap out of Beejerry,msmelanie,and emald I said forget it I'll buy it from somewhere other than ebay.

I went to Gucci.com but the off-white color one is on backorder until Sept and I just can't wait that long being I'm moving overseas and I wanted to shop as much as possible before moving.So then I went to remember Bob Ellis so I called Bill and he helped me choose a color (he tried his best) and so I opted for the beige/ebony GG.

I'm so excited eBay was giving me a real big headache. Then I was so set on a chain' in large but thought about it and looking at the other girls photos modeling so I said with me being 5'5 to go ahead with the chain' in medium.

Thanks to everybody that helped me out in the authenticate thread if I left your name out.I just remember bugging the crap out of the three amigos,lol.

Yesssss I am too.I told DH and he said "what happed to me getting the white one".I" said don't ask,lol."

Again thanks for all your help.I really appreciated it.

:yahoo:Congrats! :yahoo:

The chain hobo is a GREAT bag! You will :heart: it!

Didn't we have fun looking at ebay auctions?

Oh man I was so confused.I was saying to myself "I hope I didn't show her this already and "wait a min I just looked at this".It was sooo confusing and frustrating.I know what I gotta do now if I want a different color in this style (Not go to ebay:cursing:).

Thanks for helping me out ya know how anxious I was to have one.