Where to buy authentic Chloe bags?

JamieLynn

Jul 2, 2007
Well I know that nm, saks, net-a-porter, etc. are reliable but are there any other sites that anyone knows about that sell authentic stuff? I was looking at 3 sites in particualr; diabro.net, euro bella collection, and luisa via roma. They all look lagit. but I can't really tell. If there is anyone who has shopped any any 3 of these online stores please let me know!
Jamie Lynn

Jamielynn - I posted a response to your other message but wanted to add that I have ordered from Luis Via Roma and my Chloe was authentic. I haven't ordered from Diabro but have read they are authentic and I don't know about Euro Bella. Hope this helps.

Aloha Rag has authentic Chloe - that's where I bought my chocolate front pocket and rouge paddingtons. I got my cute key ring from LVR - also authentic. I've received other authentic high-end bags from Overstock and Bluefly too.

I've heard that Diabro and Ann's Fabulous Finds also sell authentic Chloe but I would search tPF for posts to verify. Good luck!

Well I went to order off LVR and didnt. I dont understand what DUU taxes are and how to find out what they would be or even how to pay them. I also purchased a large bugatti in muscade from nordstroms today. Someone returned it and I guess I was in the right place at the right time. I dont know if I like it though, its kinda big.