What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

I think this is my first post on THIS thread... :blush: I mostly post at action thread only and noticed this thread :smile: Just wanted to share what I carried yesterday ~ my daily essentials in my M/L flap ( black caviar & silver HW version) exclude my iPhone with battery cover in this pic which is little bulky and bit heavy but still fit inside with all.
Thanks for letting me share :winkiss:
Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 6.53.11 PM.png

I think this is my first post on THIS thread... :blush: I mostly post at action thread only and noticed this thread :smile: Just wanted to share what I carried yesterday ~ my daily essentials in my M/L flap ( black caviar & silver HW version) exclude my iPhone with battery cover in this pic which is little bulky and bit heavy but still fit inside with all.
View attachment 4005001

Wow! You can fit all of that in your m/l?? I just bought my first m/l classic flap and if I put my LV pochette in it, I barely have room for a compact wallet/card case. What does it look like when it’s all in your purse?

Wow! You can fit all of that in your m/l?? I just bought my first m/l classic flap and if I put my LV pochette in it, I barely have room for a compact wallet/card case. What does it look like when it’s all in your purse?
Hi there @cmd28 :wave: Here you go....I just took pics for you now - Pics of all in it again and all fits comfortably without stretch the bag except my iPhone 7. I usually use my LV Pochette as a makeup pouch - only a lipstick and compact in it - and last Friday outing I put my LV case together too ( Black Monogram Eclipse Canvas ) inside the LV pouch as needed the day - These pics don't show my thin compact and lipstick but they are in it too :smile: I usually use my phone a lots during outing so rarely put my phone in my bag ( just in my hand or jacket's pocket ) It still fit at front pocket slot without phone cover. I got apple battery cover case which is very bulky so I don't put in my flap anymore. The last pic I took is all in it and closed well without stretch the bag, but I wouldn't put anymore than these items of course. Hth ;) :wave:
Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 7.29.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 7.29.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 7.29.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 7.30.18 PM.png

Last edited:
Hi there @cmd28 :wave: Here you go....I just took pics for you now - Pics of all in it again and all fits comfortably without stretch the bag except my iPhone 7. I usually use my LV Pochette as a makeup pouch - only a lipstick and compact in it - and last Friday outing I put my LV case together too ( Black Monogram Eclipse Canvas ) inside the LV pouch as needed the day - These pics don't show my thin compact and lipstick but they are in it too :smile: I usually use my phone a lots during outing so rarely put my phone in my bag ( just in my hand or jacket's pocket ) It still fit at front pocket slot without phone cover. I got apple battery cover case which is very bulky so I don't put in my flap anymore. The last pic I took is all in it and closed well without stretch the bag, but I wouldn't put anymore than these items of course. Hth ;) :wave:
View attachment 4007411
View attachment 4007412
View attachment 4007414
View attachment 4007423

Impressive!!! Thanks for the additional photos! Super helpful thank you!

I need to up my SLG game ❤️

View attachment 4005001
I love all your in action posts. How is it possible that you’ve never posted in this thread before? :eek:Great debut, I had no idea m/l could fit this much. I really need to get one, my jumbo is too large for most situations.

I love all your in action posts. How is it possible that you’ve never posted in this thread before? :eek:Great debut, I had no idea m/l could fit this much. I really need to get one, my jumbo is too large for most situations.
Thank you so much dear @Bags_4_life :blush: Haha...I know it is such shame I have many threads I still haven't checked even now....:sweatdrop:
Yes I agree with you. Jumbo is such a gorgeous flap though, just too large for me and haven't used mine for months... I reach M/L and minis that they're perfect size and fits enough stuff to me. M/L was my first Chanel and still favorite :smile: Yes I highly recommend ML :tup:I believe you would never regret it! :yes:I can't wait to hear your excitement for M/L :hbeat:

My new 18S mini square with me today. It's definitely a bit smaller than my older mini square but I love the shape and the shiny caviar leather. Fits all I need - my normal every day wallet (I don't need to change it for some smaller SLG), my Mulberry key holder, paper tissues, lipstick and also my iPhone I am taking this picture with :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_9341.jpg
    IMG_9341.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 2,967