What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

IMG_7326.jpg IMG_7327.jpg

Nearly unbelievable how much can fit into Jumbo Single Flap Metallic Lambskin [emoji102]. Tried this into my other Jumbo Double Flaps, didn’t work so well [emoji28].

Dior Diorever threefold wallet.
Citrine mala.
Fitbit Versa rosegold peach, alternative wear for a short afternoon run.
Tangle Teezer On-The-Go.
Gucci eyeshades.
Kindle Oasis.
GoPro Hero 6 Black mounted on GoPro 3way.
Iphone X.
Stella McCartney Fallabella gold metallic phone case.

[emoji274]

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I am excited to be posting on this thread! ❤️

I have the small bucket bag and it’s amazing how much can fit into it and yet remain lightweight. As you can see from pics, all of that can fit into the bag. I was happily surprised. For comparison, I carry the same items on my other go-to bag, the LV speedy B (also pictured).

Attachments

• 2033C5B2-BE47-433D-A3E2-2F665F765D5D.jpeg
    2033C5B2-BE47-433D-A3E2-2F665F765D5D.jpeg
    177 KB · Views: 3,388
I am excited to be posting on this thread! ❤️

I have the small bucket bag and it’s amazing how much can fit into it and yet remain lightweight. As you can see from pics, all of that can fit into the bag. I was happily surprised. For comparison, I carry the same items on my other go-to bag, the LV speedy B (also pictured).
This is stunning!

Hi there @cmd28 :wave: Here you go....I just took pics for you now - Pics of all in it again and all fits comfortably without stretch the bag except my iPhone 7. I usually use my LV Pochette as a makeup pouch - only a lipstick and compact in it - and last Friday outing I put my LV case together too ( Black Monogram Eclipse Canvas ) inside the LV pouch as needed the day - These pics don't show my thin compact and lipstick but they are in it too :smile: I usually use my phone a lots during outing so rarely put my phone in my bag ( just in my hand or jacket's pocket ) It still fit at front pocket slot without phone cover. I got apple battery cover case which is very bulky so I don't put in my flap anymore. The last pic I took is all in it and closed well without stretch the bag, but I wouldn't put anymore than these items of course. Hth ;) :wave:
View attachment 4007411
View attachment 4007412
View attachment 4007414
View attachment 4007423

Wow! I was wondering how everything fit.