What is your latest Hermes purchase?

View attachment 4004977
Scarf mail! :panic:

I know this is last years collection but I had to snag one before they’re one. I love Ugo’s designs so much!

Les Bains d’Hermès in blue nuit/silex/magenta.

Thanks for letting me share!

Love this! Does it feel like the cotton jersey scarves from a couple years ago or is it stiff? I am against wrinkles so want your thoughts on what happens when worn. Thanks!

Love this! Does it feel like the cotton jersey scarves from a couple years ago or is it stiff? I am against wrinkles so want your thoughts on what happens when worn. Thanks!
I'm not familiar with the cotten/older scarves - I'm an H newbie! But it does feel fairly stiff - just not quite as stiff as today's silks. It also feels like it will break in faster than the silks. Hopefully this New England weather will cooperate soon and I can take this puppy out for a spin!

Reactions: doloresmia
My SA found this for me. Saw the yellow you posted and making my heart swaying if I should get the yellow cw for my Blue Nuit B25 or stay with this pastel pink/green/blue cw. Which cw do you think would suit blue nuit better?

View attachment 4004467 [emoji12]

I would say the Jaune cw would go better with Blue Nuit because it has navy blue in it, whereas this cw in your picture has more teal and pink which may clash with Blue Nuit. Just my opinion :smile:

Reactions: renet
I would say the Jaune cw would go better with Blue Nuit because it has navy blue in it, whereas this cw in your picture has more teal and pink which may clash with Blue Nuit. Just my opinion :smile:

Thank you! I think so too especially I just had a second look and saw my rodeo has a hint of Lime n GHW that go well with Jaune twilly.

Update: just asked my SA to reserve both cw of the twillys for me! [emoji12]

Last edited: