Hermes bags ~ Perfect Match ~ Hermes Scarves/Shawls

Love everything in this pic! PdS is seriously killing me this season with its fab CWs[emoji177][emoji177]... stay safe and warm! They are saying 12 inches of snow or more!!

Thank you EL4B! [emoji173]️[emoji177][emoji173]️ We wound up losing power for about a day but the snow melted quickly.

OK, so this is so totally off topic, but these two pics are making me think "How great would it be to decorate a baby shower with just H items?"

BTW, love your tableaux, ladies!

Thank you seasounds!!! I enjoyed putting it together [emoji5]

My favorite bag paired with one of my favorite cw of ZP [emoji172][emoji170]... wishing everyone an amazing weekend! View attachment 3995328

Ah this is gorgeous!!!! I L[emoji172]VE malachite!!! Great pairing!

Love this! I have the same tpm strap such a great idea. Is that robe du soir? I think design ties so well, am still waiting for more 140 cws to show up. :heart:
Awww thanks @GNIPPOHS (love your username btw - very clever!) yes, that is Robe Du Soir! Hopefully a cw that you like shows up soon. And pls post pics of your K with TPM strap, always curious abt the color combos that work!

Reactions: GNIPPOHS
Thank you EL4B! [emoji173]️[emoji177][emoji173]️ We wound up losing power for about a day but the snow melted quickly.

Thank you seasounds!!! I enjoyed putting it together [emoji5]

Ah this is gorgeous!!!! I L[emoji172]VE malachite!!! Great pairing!
Thank you so much dear BBC[emoji172][emoji172]... I am so glad you got power back because some of the places here are still without electricity since Wednesday! At least the sun is out and temps are a little up so snow should hopefully melt faster.

Love the combo!
Thank you so much [emoji172][emoji172]

You take such good photos dear eternallove4bag. Your malachite b is so pretty

You are too kind [emoji1317] thank you so much my dear GNIPPOHS [emoji172][emoji172]... Ms. Malachite makes my day always[emoji172]

Reactions: GNIPPOHS and BBC
I am just getting around to sharing this recent guest to the party. Here she is swimming with miss turtle.
View attachment 3999105
Very pretty! Love UTW [emoji177]

My first CGMM (and wow, it's warm - love) with a K28 and some Rose Pourpre accessories. Thank you for letting me share. :heart:

View attachment 3999850
Many congrats on a beautiful first CSGM ... is your K Bleu Saphir? So pretty! [emoji170][emoji170]

Aw, yeah! I knew this would work! :hbeat: I finally had the time today to get these two together... :drinks:

View attachment 3999877

View attachment 3999878

Works with both so beautifully! Wow! Your SO is stunning dear BBC[emoji170][emoji170]

Reactions: BBC