Hermes bags ~ Perfect Match ~ Hermes Scarves/Shawls

Gorgeous!!!
Thank you so much [emoji170][emoji170]

Today's obsessions:

Parures de Samourais CSGM cw06
B25 Rose Azalee GHW
Stephen Webster Butterfly ring

Despite the storm predictions I was feeling very pink today and took a few snaps during DS1s lesson.

View attachment 3991500
Love everything in this pic! PdS is seriously killing me this season with its fab CWs[emoji177][emoji177]... stay safe and warm! They are saying 12 inches of snow or more!!

Reactions: TankerToad and BBC
Ms. BE K25 gets her first matching bag-shawl pic [emoji170][emoji170]View attachment 3991430
Happy Tuesday everyone!

Today's obsessions:

Parures de Samourais CSGM cw06
B25 Rose Azalee GHW
Stephen Webster Butterfly ring

Despite the storm predictions I was feeling very pink today and took a few snaps during DS1s lesson.

View attachment 3991500

OK, so this is so totally off topic, but these two pics are making me think "How great would it be to decorate a baby shower with just H items?"

BTW, love your tableaux, ladies!

OK, so this is so totally off topic, but these two pics are making me think "How great would it be to decorate a baby shower with just H items?"

BTW, love your tableaux, ladies!
Thank you so much [emoji170][emoji170]... I like the idea of a H decorated baby shower [emoji4]... orange boxes are the best

Such a stunning photo in yummy Bleu Electrique! Congratulations, again, and thank you for making my eyes happy with such lovely eye candy.

Thank you so much for your sweet words [emoji170][emoji170]... this color makes me so happy! I am already pairing her up with different H shawls in my head [emoji28]