Official Coach Spring/Summer 2018 Thread

Added a few clips to lengthen the short strap. I wanted to have the option to put the bag on my shoulder if I needed to be hands free for a minute. I'm petite but didn't like how close to the armpit it was before lol. I will still carry it mostly in the crook of my arm though. If I find I really like this length I'm going to try and find a prettier looking option for the added length.20180312_180617.jpg

Added a few clips to lengthen the short strap. I wanted to have the option to put the bag on my shoulder if I needed to be hands free for a minute. I'm petite but didn't like how close to the armpit it was before lol. I will still carry it mostly in the crook of my arm though. If I find I really like this length I'm going to try and find a prettier looking option for the added length.View attachment 3999027
Looks great! Good job!

I like this one too :heart:
View attachment 3998415 View attachment 3998414
This burnish touch on leather is so beautiful!
Wow! This bag looks amazing. I may have to take a look at it. Enjoy!

Added a few clips to lengthen the short strap. I wanted to have the option to put the bag on my shoulder if I needed to be hands free for a minute. I'm petite but didn't like how close to the armpit it was before lol. I will still carry it mostly in the crook of my arm though. If I find I really like this length I'm going to try and find a prettier looking option for the added length.View attachment 3999027
Beautiful bag. Smart idea. Where do you find the clips?

Reactions: AstridRhapsody
Woo hoo! I'm excited! My SA texted one of my bags arrived at the store and she is having bag envy! She didn't say which one but I assume she is talking about the Crystal embellished mailbox 24! Hopefully the rest of the order arrives tomorrow. I can't wait to see these beauties up close! [emoji7]
I am wondering if they are releasing more of this bag in the Tuesday release!