Official Coach Spring/Summer 2018 Thread

Quick pic before I boxed it back up. View attachment 4002331
I was just trying to order this with a coupon from Bloomingdales and it mysteriously was no longer available just as I was going to checkout. This has happened to me twice with this site and wondering if it really was available to begin with. Seems ironic that twice an item becomes unavailable just as I go to check out.....

I read that you thought it was like a duffle bag but when I compared the measurements to my rogue satchel, it isn't much bigger....maybe 1.75 inches longer, an inch shorter and a tiny bit less in depth. I figured for their sale price and another 40% off I got with a coupon plus no tax, I'd give it a try.

Oh, well....guess I don't really need it! I'm sure it will pop back up when they are no longer offering the mystery coupons!

Reactions: Newpurselove
I was just trying to order this with a coupon from Bloomingdales and it mysteriously was no longer available just as I was going to checkout. This has happened to me twice with this site and wondering if it really was available to begin with. Seems ironic that twice an item becomes unavailable just as I go to check out.....

I read that you thought it was like a duffle bag but when I compared the measurements to my rogue satchel, it isn't much bigger....maybe 1.75 inches longer, an inch shorter and a tiny bit less in depth. I figured for their sale price and another 40% off I got with a coupon plus no tax, I'd give it a try.

Oh, well....guess I don't really need it! I'm sure it will pop back up when they are no longer offering the mystery coupons!
I went out for a while to enjoy some of our beautiful (but hot!) weather and when I came back, the bag was available again but said limited inventory so I tried to order AGAIN! Same thing happened. Last time I had it in my basket for like 15 minutes before I went to check out so thought someone may have swooped in and purchased but now it was available again. I called CS and they said it was no longer available in inventory. I think this may have been the only one available.

I waited about an hour and low and behold, there it is again! Available! I was trying to pay using Paypal last time so wondered if this was the issue so instead of hitting Paypal, I just said to continue to check out. The next screen summarizes your order and there is another button to pay using Paypal so I clicked on it. It sent me back to my checkout and I was able to process! So looks like you can't use Paypal on the first check out screen because it may think you have left the site and now that item is in limbo in inventory land and when you come back, the item is out of stock. That happened a few weeks ago when I was trying to purchase the sequined penguin bag charm.

My guess is this was the only one available and most likely a return so I'll see what I get! It was marked down and my coupon code was for another 40% off, no shipping and since no store here in our state, no sales tax! I got it for $382.50 from $850 retail and was $425 in the SAS.

Hoping I like it and it is in good condition!

Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures of the Parkers. I found this picture on Instagram, Have you seen a Pink Parker at the store?
View attachment 3939290
I've ordered a white and a black quilted Parker (they are on the way), but also debating on the pink one. I've bought 3 Rogues, 2 saddles and several SLGs in the winter season, I only want to limit to one Parker at this point. Gosh, I really wish they offer the black quilted leather with brass hardware, that would have been the one without a doubt!
I realize this is an older thread, but it came up in my search for these quilted Parkers. I have the black and white in my cart right now for the 30% sale and I want the pink but it isn't available (called customer service and it may be available in future, they don't have a restock date nor is it marked discontinued). Was wondering if you kept one of your Parkers and if so, how are they aging? I too would have loved the black with gold hardware. I am a gold hardware girl.

I realize this is an older thread, but it came up in my search for these quilted Parkers. I have the black and white in my cart right now for the 30% sale and I want the pink but it isn't available (called customer service and it may be available in future, they don't have a restock date nor is it marked discontinued). Was wondering if you kept one of your Parkers and if so, how are they aging? I too would have loved the black with gold hardware. I am a gold hardware girl.
I kept the black quilted Parker. The pink one I believe is a seasonal color which was at 50% discount on the last semi annual sale, it was sold out quickly tho.
You may have to go to the resale site to get the pink one. This is the first time the black and white quilted Parker go on sale. Good for you to get the bag on a discounted price. I still love my black Parker, never regret paying full price for it. it holds up well. I have many bags so I didn’t use it for long time, it still looks like new.

Reactions: SEWDimples
I kept the black quilted Parker. The pink one I believe is a seasonal color which was at 50% discount on the last semi annual sale, it was sold out quickly tho.
You may have to go to the resale site to get the pink one. This is the first time the black and white quilted Parker go on sale. Good for you to get the bag on a discounted price. I still love my black Parker, never regret paying full price for it. it holds up well. I have many bags so I didn’t use it for long time, it still looks like new.
Good to know that it holds up. I didn't end up getting either of the ones I had in my cart. Too many options during the recent March sale lol and I ended up going with a couple of Dinkys this time. Still love both the black and the white Parker though, so I'm going to revisit them another time.

Reactions: SEWDimples