Official Coach Spring/Summer 2018 Thread

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures of the Parkers. I found this picture on Instagram, Have you seen a Pink Parker at the store?
parkers.jpg
I've ordered a white and a black quilted Parker (they are on the way), but also debating on the pink one. I've bought 3 Rogues, 2 saddles and several SLGs in the winter season, I only want to limit to one Parker at this point. Gosh, I really wish they offer the black quilted leather with brass hardware, that would have been the one without a doubt!

I. Like. It. ALL.
THE FLORAL PATTERNS?!
The Parker bags (especially pink chevron eith 70s triangle) with rivets and quilting!
The new Grace that's not only quilted but with golden rivets?!

2018 has barely begun and I've been shook and want and am trying to justify getting at least 4 bags. For one season.

I need them to start releasing some cute quilted coin cases or something a lot smaller than a bag....

I actually like this bag.
I remember I saw on this forum someone has cut off the Rogue handle to only carry with the shoulder strap, now with this bag as another option, no one has to do that again. :biggrin:
I like this as well. I rarely, rarely use the handles, and that's one reason I haven't purchased another one. Does anyone know the size? Is it similar to the regular Rogue size?

Reactions: LOVEsersen
Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures of the Parkers. I found this picture on Instagram, Have you seen a Pink Parker at the store?
View attachment 3939290
I've ordered a white and a black quilted Parker (they are on the way), but also debating on the pink one. I've bought 3 Rogues, 2 saddles and several SLGs in the winter season, I only want to limit to one Parker at this point. Gosh, I really wish they offer the black quilted leather with brass hardware, that would have been the one without a doubt!

Not yet, but my SA says some are delayed, probably next week.

I. Like. It. ALL.
THE FLORAL PATTERNS?!
The Parker bags (especially pink chevron eith 70s triangle) with rivets and quilting!
The new Grace that's not only quilted but with golden rivets?!

2018 has barely begun and I've been shook and want and am trying to justify getting at least 4 bags. For one season.

I need them to start releasing some cute quilted coin cases or something a lot smaller than a bag....

Me too :giggle: most of time I bought a bag for just to pair with my charms.

Last edited:
are these rogues smooth glove-tanned leather? or typical pebble leather?
I think before the cherry rogue, all rogues are glove-tanned pebble leather. I like pebble leather because it's more scratch resistance. It's also a little minus to me that the newly released smooth leather Rogue showing in the pictures, it doesn't have leather trim on the bag body edges anymore, just glazed. feels a little reduced in details.