Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

Yes I 100% agree with you! 7RP quality is much more superior and the only inserts I know of that use Alcantara. I have tried many others, Mai Tai is better than D&C especially her updated one but since my Hermes bags are so special I want to to protect them and I find 7RP inserts the best fit and helps keep the structure of my Togo B. Oh I love Rouge Opera I think I may have to get it too! I wish they had more colours in their range though.

I have a MaiTai insert for my B30. It seems fine though I am tempted by the 7RP promo code to buy one & find a different bag to place my current insert.
I have two 7RP inserts. One for my K35 Retourne & the limited gorgeous color Rouge Opera for a K32 Sellier I recently bought.
While I like Mai Tai inserts very much, the 7RP are superior though they are a lot more expensive. My reasoning to buy them is for bags that are extra special to me. Actually, all my Hermès bags are special. I choose the more meaningful ones for 7RP!

Yes I 100% agree with you! 7RP quality is much more superior and the only inserts I know of that use Alcantara. I have tried many others, Mai Tai is better than D&C especially her updated one but since my Hermes bags are so special I want to to protect them and I find 7RP inserts the best fit and helps keep the structure of my Togo B. Oh I love Rouge Opera I think I may have to get it too! I wish they had more colours in their range though.
Yes all my Birkin and Kelly are very special to me and this is why I'm thinking long and hard whether I should invest in 7RP inserts.

Reactions: Hauteessentials
I just got the Sooni insert for my B25. I ordered the insert after being offered the B25 but before actually seeing her. My bag is Swift leather so I wanted to give her a little support but after handling her in person, I'm not sure it's needed. The insert is very nice and for the price of around $40, I'm very pleased. It does cause the sides of my bag to want to stay open but it also does make the front of the bag nice and flat/smooth. At this point I'm thinking that I will use the insert on occasions where I'm carrying the bag all day but skip it for short outings as I think the extra support is a good idea for long hauls but unnecessary overall (if that makes sense).

Before:
IMG_8173.JPG
After:
IMG_8182.JPG IMG_8183.JPG IMG_8185.JPG

I just got the Sooni insert for my B25. I ordered the insert after being offered the B25 but before actually seeing her. My bag is Swift leather so I wanted to give her a little support but after handling her in person, I'm not sure it's needed. The insert is very nice and for the price of around $40, I'm very pleased. It does cause the sides of my bag to want to stay open but it also does make the front of the bag nice and flat/smooth. At this point I'm thinking that I will use the insert on occasions where I'm carrying the bag all day but skip it for short outings as I think the extra support is a good idea for long hauls but unnecessary overall (if that makes sense).

Before:
View attachment 3996527
After:
View attachment 3996528 View attachment 3996529 View attachment 3996531

Where did you buy the Sooni insert?

I have one for my b35, I do find the felt a little rough, the insert you ladies are talking about, are they rough texture as well? Or more soft? I’m thinking maybe the rougher texture allows for a more the insert to have a more sturdy shape (which is what I want) because all of my B’s are Togo, it I also wonder if that rougher texture will be bad for the interior leather ... what are your thoughts ladies? TIA [emoji173]️[emoji847]

Before:
View attachment 3996527
After:

your b25 is so beautiful!!!! can i know what is the name of your twilly? totally love it!

Reactions: acrowcounted
With the sooni are you supposed to see the outline of the insert when it’s the bag? I would be worried this would cause indentations after a while. My friend used Samorga which is very similar to Sooni as both are Korean brands and made in polyester felt. It left her Birkin with indentations, but not right away only after a few months. So please do be careful Btw beautiful baby green B!

Before:
View attachment 3996527
After:
A

Before:
View attachment 3996527
After:

What colour inserts have your tried lovely for your Hermès babies?
Before this I’ve tried D&C, Maitai, Samorga (for my LV).
I bought taupe from MaiTai for my B30 and bolide,Natural/fuschia from MaiTai for my K28.I have also bought from Cloversac for my B30.Cloversac insert is like weight and I like it.Its just too tempting to buy from 7RP

With the sooni are you supposed to see the outline of the insert when it’s the bag? I would be worried this would cause indentations after a while. My friend used Samorga which is very similar to Sooni as both are Korean brands and made in polyester felt. It left her Birkin with indentations, but not right away only after a few months. So please do be careful Btw beautiful baby green B!

A
I couldn't see the outline in real life but did notice it in the pictures after the fact. I do worry that it might cause a mark long term if used heavily so I will be mindful of that. I wonder if anyone has successfully used a insert of any brand on a swift B25. It seems like the warmth/moldability of the leather would make it susceptible to marks (which, ironically, is why I got the insert to begin with).

It's the "Sea, Surf, and Fun" Twilly in colorway 04. I actually don't really like the pattern until it's wrapped on the handles. So glad my SA suggested it or I'd have never considered this one.

thank you! i’m surprised its “sea, surf and fun”. after it’s wrapped on the handles, it does not even look like it! :amuse: it’s really beautiful wrapped up on your b25! enjoy it!!

Reactions: acrowcounted