What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm stalking the Pochette Accessoires NM in Monogram... I've already called the store about it to make the order, but I was told that they will do whatever is in their power to complete my order, but with empty stock there is a chance it won't be done. I'm still hoping I might get it, but I'm a little mad at myself at waiting so long to make the order... :sad:

I'm also stalking the page for Pochette Metis in Monogram Reverse. When I first saw it I hated it and thought it too laud, but somehow, it really grew on me lately. I'm a bit back and forth with it. I haven't quite make up my mind about it yet, but then I also hear it's pretty hard to get here in Europe...

I spent weeks stalking the Delightful MM mono, but I cannot find it in brand new condition anywhere. I love the delightful and found the Graceful just didn’t excite me in the same way. I decided to go with the Delightful MM DA with rose ballerina lining since it has been discontinued. I figure I better get it before it’s gone too. It took me hours yesterday for LV cs to locate it in a Saks willing to sell to a first time LV buyer. Note to self: Never order a handbag late on a Friday afternoon. With overnight shipping, I have to wait until Tuesday to receive my bag. Which means I may have to stalk my fedex driver Tuesday morning. Until then I’m stalking the internet for everything I can read and see on my Azur.

So I finally located an epi Sarah, unfortunately the epi material has changed,
I really regret not buying this wallet before, I'm not crazy about all these changes. I think I'm going to stop buying for a while and just enjoy the few pieces I own.
Good luck everyone with your stalking, I hope you all get the items you want :wave:

I did this for about a year. I got tired of every single item that I wanted being “call for availability”. Or going into boutiques to get a mish mash of info about whether an item was even being made anymore. I have a new key situation and really needed something, so I didn’t mind spending 2 weeks of my life stalking a cles pochette. But, in general all this unavailability has really soured me to LV. I don’t have time to stalk, to develop a personal relationship with an SA, to get in a frenzy about a new peice. I’m glad I have a lot of classic pieces that fit my needs. Because while I love LV product, I am over this new shee shee foo foo, hard to find, marketing crap.

Well, thankfully LV sent me a replacement of the Graceful MM in DE, so there's really not anything I'm stalking at the moment. If anything though, I'm dying to see a picture on the Graceful MM in DA!

I did this for about a year. I got tired of every single item that I wanted being “call for availability”. Or going into boutiques to get a mish mash of info about whether an item was even being made anymore. I have a new key situation and really needed something, so I didn’t mind spending 2 weeks of my life stalking a cles pochette. But, in general all this unavailability has really soured me to LV. I don’t have time to stalk, to develop a personal relationship with an SA, to get in a frenzy about a new peice. I’m glad I have a lot of classic pieces that fit my needs. Because while I love LV product, I am over this new shee shee foo foo, hard to find, marketing crap.
Hi LemonDrop, I agree, the lack of availability is frustrating, I can be patient if I really want something, but the declining quality is something I can't work with.
Luckily you have a lot of classic pieces you enjoy, using our solid classic pieces sounds more satisfying than stalking the website just to be disappointed.
Those still building their collections, there's still beautiful items to be had, don't give up, good luck stalking and check your items thoroughly before deciding to keep. Happy shopping! :wave: