Update on Pochette Accessoires

I purchased a bag two days ago and see it’s up $20 this morning. Sad that their prices go up while the quality doesn’t
I love LV but the truth hurts ;)
YES!!! It’s so nice to see people say it! I have a girlfriend with a 25 yo speedy that is thick and gorgeous and still looks stunning.

The canvas is significantly different these days and it’s so sad...

Reactions: spicestory
I think a $25USD price increase from $500USD to $525USD for the PA NM is ridiculous - especially considering how unbelievably thin and not robust the LV canvas is nowadays.:tdown::mad:

$25 is ridiculous? Not for a luxury brand I think when it first debuted it was $425 or $475. So overall it still hasn't increased that drastically. It does stink that people have been trying to get them for awhile and now the price has gone up.

You can always look for the OM preloved. It's usually around $250 and you might prefer the older canvas.

It's ridiculous to me that a $500 item went up $25 and a $1370 item went up $30. Just doesn't seem proportionate IMO

I just noticed too and even though it's only 20€, I'm still a bit angry I didn't get it earlier lol. It's not justifiable to increase prices when literally nothing about the product has changed.
I’m a little confused by your comment. Are lv not allowed to increase their prices? I bought my first lv item in 2000, a mono Alma pm for £300, should it still be £300 now? Prices for everything increase over the years, I understand that it’s frustrating, especially as they are hard to get hold of and the quality hasn’t improved (and in many cases is worse).

I get that it’s annoying to pay more for the same item, but the prices have to increase as time goes by really. Our lv items wouldn’t be worth as much if they didn’t keep increasing the prices or if they went on sale. Perhaps you were just venting and I’ve taken your comment out of context?

When a product is so popular that there are constant threads about it being hard to find...so popular that it is selling for above retail on resale sites...and then people don’t understand why LV raised the price by $25?

They are a business. They can’t keep this bag in stock. People lucky enough to buy one at the retail price can immediately turn around and sell it on a resale site...at a profit.

I know quite a number of you guys are looking for it in DE. I hope you guys are able to get it soon.

I love this item, don’t own a MP but I think it is way better as a grab and go compact shoulder bag/wristlet as it fits a full size wallet and phone.

Another useful way of using the PA NM, as a red packet organizer [emoji23]

IMG_1520002765.699707.jpg

It's ridiculous to me that a $500 item went up $25 and a $1370 item went up $30. Just doesn't seem proportionate IMO
@paula3boys - Yes, my sentiments exactly! Also, thank you for pointing out the specific example (of a $1370 item going up by $30 versus the PA NM, a $500 item going up by $25) - it is much appreciated!:tup:

Last edited:
I’m a little confused by your comment. Are lv not allowed to increase their prices? I bought my first lv item in 2000, a mono Alma pm for £300, should it still be £300 now? Prices for everything increase over the years, I understand that it’s frustrating, especially as they are hard to get hold of and the quality hasn’t improved (and in many cases is worse).

I get that it’s annoying to pay more for the same item, but the prices have to increase as time goes by really. Our lv items wouldn’t be worth as much if they didn’t keep increasing the prices or if they went on sale. Perhaps you were just venting and I’ve taken your comment out of context?

Obviously prices increase due to factors such as inflation (even though it's a max. of 2% and their increases always surpass that), but with LV it's always somewhat annoying to pay more money for the same item where the quality has actually worsened over time. I also kind of doubt that with every price increase, they also raise the wages of the people who actually produce the bags (are they called artisans?) but that's neither here nor there lol.

I love LV but their declining quality and rising prices has driven me purchase other brands and LV is no longer my Go To choice.
Yup, same here!

The aspect that irks me the most is, the combination of obviously declining quality of LV handbags/SLGs, and the [unreasonable] price increase(s) makes me feel that, as LV customers, we are being treated as fools, and our appreciation for the LV brand/LV heritage are being taken advantage of.

Last edited: