Marvelous "MARCH" 2018 Vuitton Purchases - Autumn / Spring Marvels!

lovlouisvuitton

❤️Chester•My precious furbaby•05•22❤️
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 16, 2012
Please Come & Share with us all the goodies you bought in March 2018! :yahoo: Let us Marvel at your Autumn & Spring purchases! :happydance: Please don't forget to upload pictures! ;) We all need to see some Gorgeous Marvelous March eye candy! :love: It's the first day of Autumn in my corner of the World & The first day of Spring in other parts of the World! :heart:

Please Come & Share with us all the goodies you bought in March 2018! :yahoo: Let us Marvel at your Autumn & Spring purchases! :happydance: Please don't forget to upload pictures! ;) We all need to see some Gorgeous Marvelous March eye candy! :love: It's the first day of Autumn in my corner of the World & The first day of Spring in other parts of the World! :heart:
Yes I agree! Can’t wait. It’s first day of autumn for me. Hopefully my goody will arrive soon so I can post it up here

Yes I agree! Can’t wait. It’s first day of autumn for me. Hopefully my goody will arrive soon so I can post it up here

Wait? A fellow Aussie??? :nuts: G'day mate! :amuse:

I am SO happy Summer is over with!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo: Aussie Summers are brutal at times! :yucky: I was counting down the days! :lol:

Looking forward to seeing your purchase! :heart::heart:

Wait? A fellow Aussie??? :nuts: G'day mate! :amuse:

I am SO happy Summer is over with!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo: Aussie Summers are brutal at times! :yucky: I was counting down the days! :lol:

Looking forward to seeing your purchase! :heart::heart:
Another Aussie here! :wave: Sydney is still hot but getting more tolerable! Waiting on the Blossom ZCP.. Hopefully will be here soon, also ordered the One Handle but this one might take 6months.:frown:

What are you on the waitlist for fyn? Bet it’s beautiful and very exciting
Just the same as you.. the essentials trunk mono but also the pochette Felicie Blossom. The essentials trunk still isn't on our website yet, the white epi one pops up but then disappears.. the online store let me go on the waitlist

Reactions: Ida2
I'm on the waitlist for the PA in DE. But if the prices on the US site are correct - I won't be getting it. New price is $685!:nuts: (37% increase)
What are u referring to? The pochette in de is no longer on the website, much less at that ridiculous price? The mono and azur only went up $25.

Reactions: Ida2