Toiletry 26.... did you ever see it available for purchase online ?

Toiletry 26.... did you ever see it available for purchase online ?

I know this item is in high demand so I didn't know if it was available for purchase at all via online ?
How do you find this item ???

I have purchased all 3 at various times on the website over the past 2 weeks. The 15 however is "pending" but they say my order has been accepted..whatever that means :smile:

Was this online when you saw it ? was it gone immediately ?
Sorry, just saw this. Yes, it was online - US site maybe about 9:00 PM, I posted the availability in the clubhouse. I think it was gone by the next day. That was the only time that I saw it. I have the 19 and not interested but was hoping that a PF'er would get it. I was able to put it in my cart and go through the process. Then, once I posted it, I released it. I haven't seen it since.

I saw it available once before xmas for 10 minutes before it was sold out and then once in January but it sold out before I could complete the transaction. I ended up getting tired of stalking it so I went to my local boutique and ended up putting my name on the waiting list. When the prices increased recently, I decided to put a deposit/pay for it upfront to avoid paying more in the future. I received a text message from my boutique today informing me that it arrived and is ready for pick up. It took 12 days from when I paid. In the future, that is definitely the way to go.