Bottega Veneta Purchasing Pause?

Worth being on ban island for some of these delicious recipes

Risotto is my go to one bowl meal. There are so many creative options for it with proteins and veggies. I love the process of making it. All the cutting and chopping is done “mise en place.” Cooking it is a labor of love requiring constant stirring and the adding of stock at just the right time to ensure the right texture for the rice.

Risotto is my go to one bowl meal. There are so many creative options for it with proteins and veggies. I love the process of making it. All the cutting and chopping is done “mise en place.” Cooking it is a labor of love requiring constant stirring and the adding of stock at just the right time to ensure the right texture for the rice.

It is a labor of love to make risotto.. This one sounds delicious..

This sounds delicious. Buon appettito

Reactions: Mousse
I have been on quite a BV craze in 2017 and would like to reserve a tent here. However, allow me to just have two BV trips outside (at least that is the plan) this year...

Aligned with this effort, I have downloaded an app called Stylebook, that will help me catalogue what I have and tabulate how many times I wear certain bags, to know my style better...

With such a great community of island inhabitants, I am thinking about applying for permanent residency.

Having returned from a trip to Italy where I was able to admire some rare goodies which we don’t get to see in our boutiques (a purple elongated knot in ostrich left over from a special order or a Tourmaline ostrich cabat) I realized that I can barely give enough love and attention to what I already have and that any new addition to the family would inevitably lead to neglect and oblivion.

With such a great community of island inhabitants, I am thinking about applying for permanent residency.
Having returned from a trip to Italy where I was able to admire some rare goodies which we don’t get to see in our boutiques (a purple elongated knot in ostrich left over from a special order or a Tourmaline ostrich cabat) I realized that I can barely give enough love and attention to what I already have and that any new addition to the family would inevitably lead to neglect and oblivion.

+1. .........I am also feeling that I “barely give enough love and attention to what I already have”.