Share your 2018 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only blue i wanted arrived at the store today.. i only texted my SA for oasis sandals... but no good colors in my size.. but this! This expensive “surprise” is everything!! I waited and waited and reminded my SA about this for so long.. she knew how much i wanted it... presenting my k28 sellier in bleu electrique!!! I think it’s worth at least a kidney, lol:biggrin::yahoo::girlsigh:

Gorgeous!! Love love love BE.

Can’t wait to see pics of you decide to get this! And hear your thoughts on the leather.

Wow I am very much interested in seeing this reveal! Please share your lovely purchase and let us know how the leather feels and holds.

Thank you!! I took it because a B in this leather was on my list for this semester. Never mind that I only sent the list two weeks ago (SA works fast!!). I posted on the other thread but in short, the leather looks so much like Evergrain / Evercolor! I’ll put it side to side with my Roulis and post another pic later tonight!

Reactions: Rhl2987
Thank you!! I took it because a B in this leather was on my list for this semester. Never mind that I only sent the list two weeks ago (SA works fast!!). I posted on the other thread but in short, the leather looks so much like Evergrain / Evercolor! I’ll put it side to side with my Roulis and post another pic later tonight!

I’m curious too!

Reactions: A-Line
Can't wait for your reveal!;)

Reactions: A-Line
Status
Not open for further replies.