Scarves The Hermès Spring Summer 2018 Scarves

Fifi, I have not tried on the lilac, nor colorway 04. But i felt an affinity for 08 even thpugh I have UGs Les Bains mens silk last season in the aqua blue. The orange sky just really popped on me and both t8mes I tried it on my outifts were different and the SAs all complimented me on its suitabilty, my work is with a lot of architects and designers and this version seems to feel more architectural if that helps. It is a really fun silk design, lots of energy and whimsical! Look forward to your decision!
Yes, I understand your description lanit. I’ve gone back to look at your IG picture several times and agree that it’s amazing on you. That orange sky is so incredibly vibrant and so is the blue. I have a feeling that this CW will work beautifully on me as well. We shall see. Thank you so much for your description and opinion. I so appreciate it!

Reactions: lanit
I did wonder why scarves and shawls are slow to come into H boutiques. I was thinking shouldn't we have had a lot of reveals by now? Maybe many are still finalising their wishlists.

Wishing you H magic that the scarves you're waiting for arrive at the same time, fifi!
Thank you, dear! Hermés has a short trajectory in our city but never has the arrival of styles been as slow as this season. And I’ve noticed that their choice of silk cws is very scant and haphazard. Also, their local customer service has declined, but that’s another story.

View attachment 3932799 View attachment 3932798 Hi everyone! I was told that my local Hermès store will be receiving shipments of the Grand Prix du Faubourg soon. For anyone out there interested in this design, besides the lilac/purple one which I love, which of these two do you prefer and why? And has anyone either seen them IRL or purchased either? First one is CW4 and the second is CW8
I have tryed CW 08 and it was really good CW, very fresh and bright but also soft and would go to most people.
My problem is, to keep this PdS or to exchange it to Grand Prix?
I already have two PdS CW 01 and CW 08. I really like this CW 04 a lot but I have Napoleon, Paperolles and Cle des champs in lighter blue already.
So the purple Gattoni or orange sky would be an option.
Big print is better for me and classic scarves tend to look better.
I still have 2 weeks time to decide.
I am not sure, what to do?

Attachments

• IMG_0897.JPG
    IMG_0897.JPG
    226.7 KB · Views: 1,012
View attachment 3932586 View attachment 3932585 View attachment 3932584 View attachment 3932583 View attachment 3932582 View attachment 3932581 View attachment 3932580 Here are some modeling pics with better tops. Notice the edges in the first two pics. Depending on how it’s tied, you either get the combo of blues or the deep grey. In the first pics I wore blue, then I switched to a black top, but the light had changed a bit because it suddenly got pretty stormy. I can only imagine how beautiful it will be against grey. I am delighted with this scarf. The colors are amazing and pictures don’t do it justice. Plus, the historical reference makes it all that more significant. It ties like a dream
What a great scarf, your pictures completely reveal it to me! Thank you. I was not interested at first look but the way you tie it show the lovely contrast of the geometric part and the drawing. I have to see it in IRL now.

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
View attachment 3932799 View attachment 3932798 Hi everyone! I was told that my local Hermès store will be receiving shipments of the Grand Prix du Faubourg soon. For anyone out there interested in this design, besides the lilac/purple one which I love, which of these two do you prefer and why? And has anyone either seen them IRL or purchased either? First one is CW4 and the second is CW8
there were 2 of GP 04 and purple, 04 didn't work for me because of green and pinky red, but i see the colours you wear and i bet you'll rock it!

Thank you for your much valued opinion and input, Angelian! I so appreciate it. And, even though the H stock picture quality is so poor, I could tell that I would love the peachy salmon of the first one, as you stated. Are you interested in purchasing any CW of this design? I wonder which would be a better choice for me. I would hate to go with whichever comes in first and making a mistake since I plan to purchase only one CW.
I purchased CW10 (the purple one) and posted mod pics here: :biggrin:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/the-spring-2018-scarves.972540/page-135#post-31917959

I have tryed CW 08 and it was really good CW, very fresh and bright but also soft and would go to most people.
I already have two PdS CW 01 and CW 08. I really like this CW 04 a lot but I have Napoleon, Paperolles and Cle des champs in lighter blue already.
Send that blue PdS to me.
Right away, please. :biggrin:

CW8 is also on the front of my Christmas card from H and looks wonderful to me and the one I'd pick for you, however I always try not to get any cw I like less than my very favourite, a second should only be if I can't decide or has a completely different feel about it. I think cw8 is also the most different to the lilac/purple too.

I actually returned CW4 for a moussie upgrade (Iris). I had CW2 already that I had no doubts about but didn't need 2 paler PdS. I knew straight away I'd made a mistake but If you're still having doubts I'd swap. Don't keep just because it's a desirable design in fashion terms make it work for YOU.

Fifi, I have not tried on the lilac, nor colorway 04. But i felt an affinity for 08 even thpugh I have UGs Les Bains mens silk last season in the aqua blue. The orange sky just really popped on me and both t8mes I tried it on my outifts were different and the SAs all complimented me on its suitabilty, my work is with a lot of architects and designers and this version seems to feel more architectural if that helps. It is a really fun silk design, lots of energy and whimsical! Look forward to your decision!

:yes: you look fantastic in it even though you have very different colouring to Fifi, you both have a very strong, dramatic look