Help! Old strap design vs new?

Nov 17, 2016
29551A79-2045-47C6-A0CA-B43DCC0F388B.jpeg I would really appreciate the help of Céline experts. I purchased a nano Luggage in souris from a reputable second hand shop and in addition to that had it authenticated by a professional service. Still, there’s something bugging me and even after thorough research I couldn’t find any information. The strap on the nano luggage looks so different from that of my yellow belt bag which I bought in the Céline store last year. The closure looks so different and the Céline logo is upside down. Is this an older design or should I be worried? Thank you so much in advance, any help would be appreciated :smile:

It has now been authenticated by three different professional services that all confirmed authenticity. :smile: I‘m very glad since so many people told me the bag was definitely a fake. So always a great idea to ask the experts. Thank you both for you advice and opinion.

Both of my celine nano and mini belt’s straps are like your yellow belt’s strap. The celine logo is facing the strap, not the clasp.

I came across this website, maybe it’ll be helpful, but it says that the celine logo should be facing the strap (like your belt bag’s strap)
http://theasianprincess.com/fashion/2016/1/26/10-ways-to-tell-if-your-celine-is-fake

View attachment 3930309

Thanks, yes I came across this, which made me worry even more. Since the mystery is now solved I can say her information is incorrect (or let’s say incomplete) since she doesn’t state that there is in fact an older design by Céline which is completely authentic, and which you can see on my soris nano. I had this confirmed by four experts, and they probably know what they’re talking about.

This really helped me to learn a lot about authentication and why you should always contact an expert rather than rely completely on blogs.

Oh thank goodness I found this! I recently bought a nano luggage from VC and the strap freaked me out when it arrived. It's exactly like yours! I'm going to ask the wonderful forum to help me also. Thank you so much for posting this.... It's still helping people X

Maybe you could send an e-mail to Céline customer service and ask for confirmation that the logo was previously placed like that?

I personally would not trust these so called professional and reputable authenticators 100%, even though I am sure they, at most times, get it right. :smile: