Carrie Underwood

hmmm "facial injuries" curious to see what kind of surgery she had....nose job?
She already had one nose job. Hope she didn't need a second. That new nose was perfect. She also seems to have had a brow lift or something.

In any case, she sure didn't need anything else, so I hope she stays as cute as she was before the accident. I can't imagine why she would say she will look different. What kind of injuries could they have been?
c1.jpg c2.jpg

Reactions: baglover1973
She already had one nose job. Hope she didn't need a second. That new nose was perfect. She also seems to have had a brow lift or something.

In any case, she sure didn't need anything else, so I hope she stays as cute as she was before the accident. I can't imagine why she would say she will look different. What kind of injuries could they have been?
View attachment 3922750 View attachment 3922751

I thought she had some work done previously. Everyone seems to think she is this down home natural girl. She is def sweet and very pretty but as of late she has had a lot of botox. Not exactly the wholesome natural girl she seems to portray. (and by the way, I have NO problem with having work done! Just don't act holier than thou and say you're natural . be honest. it is much more attractive than expecting people to believe it is contouring or what not) Also I love Carrie!

I have former friends who know her personally. They all say she is as down to earth as she appears. Evidently, she doesn’t upgrade her cars often and drove fords for a long time. She still might. I haven’t touched base with those friends in a few years but I would expect she hasn’t changed much since then. They all say she is the nicest person ever.

Hope her face gets better quickly because it sure is a pretty one lol

Idk, I believe it. Maybe I am gullible though???! I thought when it was put out there that she had fallen and broken her wrist, I did find it strange that would keep her out of the public eye for so long.
To put it in perspective, I started having seizures last month. One in particular I blacked out and woke up on the kitchen floor with blood coming from my nose, mouth, below my bottom lip, and my chin. I believe when I went down my chin hit our granite counter tops and then I went down to our porcelain floor. My top teeth went through the area below my bottom lip and my chin was split open. I had stitches in both of those area's. The area my teeth went through was very jagged. It didn't take as many stitches as my chin and yet as it is healing- it looks gross. Time will tell if I need a plastic surgeon to do something to repair how bumpy it is. I had more stitches on my chin, but its healing much more nicely. Neither of those 2 places had anywhere near 40 plus stitches!!!! So depending on the type of cut, that could make a huge difference of how it heals. 40 stitches in the face when I look at what my face looks like now, that sound's like a lot!!! Did it go through her lips or her eye.
I just feel she needs support and acceptance. Has she had work done, heck ya!!!! That doesn't change the fact that if she has a disfiguring injury that she isn't greatly affected by that.
I told my doctor when he removed my stitches that I wasn't that vain and that I would be fine. Well as I keep rubbing and massaging Aquaphor on the scars, I know if the one where my teeth went through doesn't look better, I will want that fixed. So I am more vain than I thought.
I think it's a very personal matter. I think if you haven't been in that person's shoes it's hard to know how you would feel or what you would do. I hope she is recovering nicely and that whatever she decides to do if anything, she feels pretty and supported and loved!

View attachment 3922750 View attachment 3922751

That top pic looks more like Emily Osment.

Reactions: peppermintpatty
That top pic looks more like Emily Osment.
I saw that top pic and thought, no way is that Carrie-lol! If you go back to when Carrie was on AI, her features were the same, just less make up. She has gotten much skinnier since AI too which makes her face thinner. I don't see any PS.

american-idol-season-4-top-12-finalist-carrie-underwood-checotah-picture-id75999306

Depending on how she fell, she could have serious facial injuries. It happened to me. I tripped and fell when I was running. Since I fell forward I broke my right wrist and needed surgery on that. I also literally fell on my face. I had two black eyes, a fractured nose, and my front teeth went into the inside of my lower lip when I hit the ground. One of my teeth broke in half and got stuck on the inside of my lower lip. Total nightmare.

Not only did I need wrist surgery, but I looked like I had been in a car accident or someone had beaten me up badly. I had to have my broken tooth bonded with a cosmetic dentist and I had a plastic surgeon remove the pieces of tooth from my mouth after I healed up. So ... a simple fall can be very serious. My plastic surgeon said I was lucky that I wasn't permanently disfigured from landing on my face.