Summer Birkin

Which color is best for a summer Birkin?

• Raisin PH

• Rouge Garrance PH

• Chartreuse PH

• Potiron PH

Results are only viewable after voting.

MillStream

O.G.
May 15, 2006
I'd like a 30cm Birkin, not white or blue jean, that brightens up my summer wardrobe. Here are the possibilities I can think of, all with PH:
  • raisin
  • rouge garrance
  • rouge h
  • blue brighton
  • vert anis
  • chartreuse
  • potiron
FYI, I've got a 30cm Black Togo Birkin GH. Would the Raisin PH be too close to that? I've also got a 35cm Gold Togo Birkin GH and feel one Gold Birkin is enough for me.

If I could get something that would work year-round in New England that would be, as Marthas says, a good thing. Am I forgetting some colors?

Millstream, have you seen Gris Tourterelle in Togo yet? I think it's a great summer bag :yes:. I am presuming that your summer clothes are more colourful, and a bright neutral would be a nice compliment, no?

Anyway, of the 4 colours you have listed, I voted for Rouge Garance!

Millstream, have you seen Gris Tourterelle in Togo yet? I think it's a great summer bag :yes:. I am presuming that your summer clothes are more colourful, and a bright neutral would be a nice compliment, no?

I wish they were, S! I tend to wear black, white, black and white, and natural linen. Soooo, I need some color in my bag.

Rouge Garance.

- Year Round wear.
- Perfect for Summer with neutral wardrobe...ie White, Black, Khaki's and Jeans.
- Very New England, in a Nautical Red kind of way.
- It stands OUT!
- Versatile
- It's the perfect RED.

For a purely summer Birkin, I vote for crinolin/barenia--unusual and light.
For summer but versatile, I second Rose's vote for brighton blue.

Milstream, I am having the same dilemma. I would like to find a summer-suitable bag. Of your choices, I think rouge garance is the most appealing and the one with the most staying power. I am not a red person myself, so for my summer search, I am gravitating toward natural or natural sable, although unfortunately I am not turning anything up in that color.