New Graffiti Cities

Yay no Nay?

• Yay

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • Nay

Votes: 32 42.7%

• Total voters
I just went to the boutique. Saw the Graffiti, it's the same leather as the usual Agneau, just with colorful print :sick:

I need to see one IRL, because I'm SUPER PICKY about the leather .. and I'm not a fan of the Agneau (if it was Calfskin, I would be ALL OVER IT!). Plus, I'm paying off a Black Blackout, so want to get that one first!!

Reactions: muchstuff
I need to see one IRL, because I'm SUPER PICKY about the leather .. and I'm not a fan of the Agneau (if it was Calfskin, I would be ALL OVER IT!). Plus, I'm paying off a Black Blackout, so want to get that one first!!

So it's a perfect blessing in disguise for you!!! Maybe once you're blackout is paid off, Bal will bring out a graffiti in calfskin!! This is my second Bal & absolutely Has to be my last. ...Although I'd love an original chevre bag, as that draping leather sends my mind all crazy!:nuts::loveeyes:

BGV3QAR_az.jpg

And this one ... not a City ... Papier A 6 , black / silver

BGV3QAM_mu.jpg

BGV3QAM_au.jpg

Classic Reporter

BGV3QAV_mu.jpg

BGV3QAR_az.jpg

And this one ... not a City ... Papier A 6 , black / silver

BGV3QAM_mu.jpg

BGV3QAM_au.jpg

Classic Reporter

BGV3QAV_mu.jpg
I like the Graffiti Reporter too. Unfortunately, it's only in XS, which is too small, and it's in metal chain..... too heavy!!! No practical to me :whut::whut:
Thanks for posting all of these Pollie Jean! It’s taken a while for me to “warm up” to them but this afternoon i saw several in person again at NM. OMG, @peacebabe ...the mini Papier is SUPER COOL & TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!! Ugh, i kind of wanted it but i just can’t pull it off. But i know YOU can...:happydance:cmon, you’re my Papier soulmate!:graucho::coolio:

Reactions: Pollie-Jean
Congrats on your find!
These old 2017 ones are sold out. But Nordstrom’s and the Bal boutiques have the new versions which are not as attractive - they have an Easter Egg color scheme (pastel pink, blue, aqua). The originals from last year were edgier and cooler. Sigh. View attachment 3926958
Yes, that's why I decided to buy the one I did .. as I saw the pictures of the "new" ones and REALLY don't like them. I must say, the bag has really grown on me, and I'm surprised how many folks have complimented me on wearing it.

One thing that has be slightly concerned though, is that I've been wearing it every day for the past week or so, and I already see that the back (which sits on the left hip/back) does look slightly more "faded" .. and that was a huge concern of mine. Anyone else who has one of these bags noticed this as well?