The WoC - Wallet on Chain thread

i went to the chanel store to get a classic black in caviar with ghw (i own a black caviar WOC with shw and i use it a lot, and i love it!!!, but for some outfits the ghw would add a spark). when the SA showed me this seasonal piece it was love at first sight:heart:
i've made one observation during my first days of use (i really use my chanels:flowers:): the magnetic closure on this WOC is easier to close than on the classic one (maybe because it is positioned lower than in the classic model?), and i have absolutely no problem with the bag springing open.
any thoughts about this?

as i am a new member of the forum: thank you all for letting me share my beloved WOC and my thoughts.... :yahoo:

Reactions: jennifer567
i went to the chanel store to get a classic black in caviar with ghw (i own a black caviar WOC with shw and i use it a lot, and i love it!!!, but for some outfits the ghw would add a spark). when the SA showed me this seasonal piece it was love at first sight:heart:
i've made one observation during my first days of use (i really use my chanels:flowers:): the magnetic closure on this WOC is easier to close than on the classic one (maybe because it is positioned lower than in the classic model?), and i have absolutely no problem with the bag springing open.
any thoughts about this?

Last edited:
I bought my 2 WOCs in Europe (Chanel boutique in Luxembourg).
- the classic (caviar shw) was 1760€ in February
- the seasonal one (caviar, ghw, cruise 17/18) was 1865€ in December
I don't exactly know what this price is in $, but i think about 2100$?(maybe you could check on an exchange site?)
(Please excuse my bad english, i am a clumsy european:angel:)

Reactions: JazzyMac