The WoC - Wallet on Chain thread

I have a Made in Italy WOC purchased from the boutique and the quilts are flat. I think it depends on the season as well.
Do the flat quilts bother you or do you still like it? I just received my WOC 2 days ago that was made in Italy. The quilts are flat but it’s nice & shiny unlike the Made in France WOC I saw that was dull looking. I wanted to get it before this rumored price increase.

Do the flat quilts bother you or do you still like it? I just received my WOC 2 days ago that was made in Italy. The quilts are flat but it’s nice & shiny unlike the Made in France WOC I saw that was dull looking. I wanted to get it before this rumored price increase.
Its all depends which years the bag was made, my woc is from France and its so shiny but my sister got it next years caviar leather looks dulled and matte. She ended up returning the bag. Luckly her sa found her shiny leather :smile:

smile.gif

I am looking at purchasing a preloved red WOC. I would LOVE a true red Half Moon or the Classic. A friend showed me this piece and I think it is gorgeous.

I try to buy pieces that stand the test of time. Do you feel this piece is trendy or will look dated in any way? I can’t put my finger on why I am even questioning this. Some feel the half moon is a bit dated, but it seriously is one of my favorites.

Attachments

• 23631517-4179-4D66-B3E7-8891BD069AFA.jpeg
    23631517-4179-4D66-B3E7-8891BD069AFA.jpeg
    147.2 KB · Views: 2,109
It took me a week to make this big decision of choosing between classic or boy.
Classic won because of the back pocket!!

Price update in Singapore dollar:
Classic woc S$3090
Boy woc S$3240
Congratulations on your purchase. Is really a handy piece to use. I used it on every weekends for running my errands.
Maybe you can get the boy woc as your second piece! :biggrin: