is it wrong that my parents are buying me my first balenciaga bag?

it's a one time thing though, for my birthday. but yeah although im grateful i still feel a little guilty because i didnt earn it. but 21st birthdays are a big deal i guess.

I agree with Mama2anangel - if you're asking the question...then the answer is "no" - you clearly understand and appreciate it. Just consider yourself incredibly lucky to have such generous parents and enjoy your very first BBag - there's lots of time for lots of guilt later when you're spending your own money :yes: Indeed, this should and could very well be your most guilt free Bbag!! Happy Birthday you lucky thing!!

A gift is a gift... if you expect gifts all the time.. on a regular basis just cause... then there's an issue. But hey, Congrats...& HAPPY B-DAY.. no need to feel guilty :flowers: ENJOY IT!

Lucky You!!! Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy it and don't let the guilt spoil a wonderful gift. The very fact that you are thinking about the guilt is acknowledgement that you are sensitive to the value of the wonderful gift. ENJOY!!!:happydance: