Thanksgiving sale vs. Black Friday??

I just spoke to my store as well and they told me Edies that will be 50% off will be the Bronze, Aubergine, and the Oxblood. Not the black or the neutral and not the turnlock Edie. I of course got the Oxblood, I feel like I'll get tired of the Bronze quickly.

Also for those of you in the market for a tote, there is a new Turnlock in pebble leather coming out, that you can purchase now for 30% off. My SA will be sending me a pic shortly. When I get it I will post.
Please do, I'd be interested in seeing it.

Steel blue, melon and yellow tea rose rogues, and that rogue 39, glitter tea rose rogue, cherry 25 will be included in SAS.
I believe tooled tea rose, dark turquoise, turquoise rivet 25 are on sale already
do you know during the SAS, will there be any VIP sale like the last summer? like extra 20% off on sales items and 40% off on regular priced item?

I went yesterday thinking I would just get a wallet and keychain and possibly the violet Dinky but the dark turquoise Dinky 24 with tea roses followed me home. It was 30% off and they claimed it was the last in the store and had no more at Jax. I had told myself if I bought another Dinky it really should be a bigger one. Oh dear. It is so beautiful. I just bought a Page as well. Not sure if I should keep both.

Reactions: MooMooVT and Pagan
Did anyone get the Mercer that’s 50% off today? I splurged on the Navy, in 30 and the black and silver metallic in 24. Ugh. Done! :biggrin:
I did. I got the star rivets Mercer 30. I've been waiting for it to go on sale. I've never seen it IRL but I saw someone with an outlet bag with star rivets and it was really cute, so I hope I love it.

Reactions: bluesh4rk
I did. I got the star rivets Mercer 30. I've been waiting for it to go on sale. I've never seen it IRL but I saw someone with an outlet bag with star rivets and it was really cute, so I hope I love it.
You will really like it. The stars and rivets really dress up the bag. I wasn’t going to get another Mercer until I saw the mineral color in 24 with stars and rivets. I had not seen that color with stars rivets before. I am not sure if that was sold in a different market? Or maybe i just missed seeing it at some point.

Reactions: whateve