Thanksgiving sale vs. Black Friday??

You will really like it. The stars and rivets really dress up the bag. I wasn’t going to get another Mercer until I saw the mineral color in 24 with stars and rivets. I had not seen that color with stars rivets before. I am not sure if that was sold in a different market? Or maybe i just missed seeing it at some point.
I think the mineral 24 with the star rivets was part of the original release. I remember seeing it on Coach.com when they first came out, and I was disappointed that there was only one color with the rivets in the 30. The mineral would have been my first choice if it had come in the 30. The 24 is just too small for me. I'm worried the blue will be too dark, and I think I already have a similar blue. I could justify it more if it was a color I didn't already own, like purple.

This is on sale- does anyone have any experience with charms dangling off watchbands? Not sure if it will annoy and it seems a Coach tag + watchface logo may be bit much but resistance is futile when Rexy is involved:
Capture 1.PNG

This is on sale- does anyone have any experience with charms dangling off watchbands? Not sure if it will annoy and it seems a Coach tag + watchface logo may be bit much but resistance is futile when Rexy is involved:
View attachment 3888599
I have one of the Apple Watch bands with a charm. I love it, but it definitely snags on knits. Fine in the summer or with long sleeved t-shirts, but don’t wear it with your favorite sweater.

I think the mineral 24 with the star rivets was part of the original release. I remember seeing it on Coach.com when they first came out, and I was disappointed that there was only one color with the rivets in the 30. The mineral would have been my first choice if it had come in the 30. The 24 is just too small for me. I'm worried the blue will be too dark, and I think I already have a similar blue. I could justify it more if it was a color I didn't already own, like purple.
That makes sense. I wasn’t looking at Mercer at first and probably just didn’t see that color in the beginning. But I do wonder why Coach pulls colors they still have in stock to sell on sale. Some people might have paid full price. Oh well I will take it for 1/2 off! Good luck with your bag. I like the blue. It is pretty and the metallic makes a difference. It makes the graphite one I have stand out differently than other bags I have.

I went yesterday thinking I would just get a wallet and keychain and possibly the violet Dinky but the dark turquoise Dinky 24 with tea roses followed me home. It was 30% off and they claimed it was the last in the store and had no more at Jax. I had told myself if I bought another Dinky it really should be a bigger one. Oh dear. It is so beautiful. I just bought a Page as well. Not sure if I should keep both.
Here is the picture of both. Most likely returning the Page/Strap and keeping Dinky 24. I looked at the tag this morning and realized the Dinky was actually 40% off, not 30%.20171124_080501_resized.jpg