Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

So how easily scratched are chrome hardware pieces like locks? My brand new chrome lock that came with my Keepall already has a few scratches on it after one trip as a carry-on. I expected it to get some scratches over time, but this was quick. I have been very careful, and I have it hanging where nothing sharp enough to scratch should have even touched it.

Im not obsessed with everything being perfect forever, but that was awfully soon.
Hello I wanted to know what's better to
Purchase the montsouris or the Gracefull MM can anyone help me? Or any suggestions

Hallo LV Lovers
I need your advise this already in the pochette club, but did not get any reply back... But I really need your advise and cannot decide.. I would like to buy a small bag for my birthday :smile: but I do not wanna to spend over 400 or 500 EUR. I know that the Pochette Accessoire might be discontinued but I could try to ask my SA to order one for me. The only problem is: I have also the Favorite MM and the Twins. Do you think are they similar bags or is it soo much to have all three of them... :smile: thank you in advance..

Hallo LV Lovers
I need your advise this already in the pochette club, but did not get any reply back... But I really need your advise and cannot decide.. I would like to buy a small bag for my birthday :smile: but I do not wanna to spend over 400 or 500 EUR. I know that the Pochette Accessoire might be discontinued but I could try to ask my SA to order one for me. The only problem is: I have also the Favorite MM and the Twins. Do you think are they similar bags or is it soo much to have all three of them... :smile: thank you in advance..
Very much depends on you, whether you like to collect things or want to keep it under certain numbers, in my opinion, PA is too simple, but practical, the problem is if you already have Favorite MM, would you still use PA, to me, I won't, there is no point for me to have a Favorite or Eva then spend another $500ish to buy the simple PA.

That's why I did not buy the PA even I had several opportunities to buy it. (I might though if someone sells me a brand new one for $300 :P)

Reactions: Yuki85
Hi guys! So I had some disifecting hand wipes in my speedy handbag and I'm guessing that's what the spot is from since I didn't have anything else in the handbag. Anyways I tried dawn and warm water, running alcohol, and of course some good ol elbow grease to get that spot out but nothing seems to work! Help please.

Attachments

• 1510980004636370214672.jpg
    1510980004636370214672.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 245
Are they the normal ones like a wet ones or something made with essential oils? It may be oil based in which case you may need an enzyme cleaner - I learned this after getting oil stains on a silk shirt that wouldn’t respond to anything. They finally did to the enzyme cleaner. I don’t know though - you may want to take it to LV or a cobbler.

Help please, how do you start a new post in a forum??? I attempted to post in authenticate this for an eBay find and think I simply replied to someone's post. Looked all over for an answer, sorry but couldn't find it. Would appreciate info, thanks!!!!
There are rules on the 'Authenticate This' thread's first few pages. Format must be strictly followed in posting to receive a response. But I would be 98% cautious of fakes from Ebay.

Reactions: BAGLADY 3375